RSBANDBUpdate! 98 – Sliding Goblins
posted by Shane on 2nd May 2007, at 11:06pm
We’re closing in on episode 100 and our two year anniversary all while Jagex is having problems with sliding goblins. This episode is one that is more centred towards listener questions which is always good. We have two audio questions, along with the usual tech news and rants.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Brad
- 24 Carat update – the effects.
- Bug fixes
- New edition of Postbag from the Hedge
- Clamp down on real world item trading and bots.
- Behind the Scenes – May
- Poll: Who should play the Wise Old Man in RuneScape the Movie? 24% say Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Poll 2: Who should play the Sandwich Lady in RuneScape the Movie? 20% say Angelina Jolie.
- Listener questions including two audio questions!
- Google has transformed its rather plain-sounding Google Personalized Homepage into the new iGoogle.
- A key that unlocks every HD-DVD disk to date is spread crazily around the Internet.
- Signup for the RSBANDB Amazing Race which will take place this weekend!
- May edition of RSBANDBInformer is out!
- SKOTM May is now currently running. Congratulations to last month’s winner, Mike.
- Do you want to be on the show? Send us the wittiest episode title from the month of April. The title should be unique and distinctly different than the created title. Please pm entries to Shane or Brad.
- You can also send us your theme song to questions[at]rsbandb[dot]…com
- What have we been up to?
Show notes provided by Jeff!
As always visit our mothership, the rsbandb forums, to discuss this episode and many other things!
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.