RSBANDBUpdate! 94 – My Lamp Has Gone Limp
posted by Shane on 7th April 2007, at 7:12pm
Brad’s lamp may have gone limp during the show but that’s no reason to not to discuss our topics! We’ve got the usual topics except our questions section was a tad bigger than normal this week.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Brad
- Easter holiday event
- Behind the scenes: 2 new quests: a brief trip out to Fremennik Province and the next fascinating chapter of the plight of the cave goblins, New goblin graphics, Jewelery update.
- Pay by Phone Ireland
- New poll system
- 1st Poll: Which skill do you most enjoy training? 13% say Slayer and 12% say Woodcutting
- 2nd Poll: Which skill would you most like updated? 11% say Runecrafting and 11% say Woodcutting
- Vulnerability in Windows’ animated cursor (ANI) processing affecting all NT based systems has been patched; update now.
- Google opened TestTube currently allowing users to test services like AudioSwap and Streams.
- Apple has released the worldâ€™s first 3.0GHz, 8-core Intel Xeon-based computer, the Mac Pro.
- Apple and EMI have announced DRM-free music at 256kbps AAC for $1.29 beginning in May. However, the prices of full albums stay the same.
- The RSBANDB 2007 April Fools joke
- We wants a new theme song for the show.
- Skill of the Month graphs
- What we have been doing
Show notes provided by Jeffy.
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.