RSBANDBUpdate! 92 – Foods of the World
posted by Shane on 24th March 2007, at 9:34pm
This week Shane and Brad talk about various ‘Foods of the World’ while explaining the new city of Dorgesh-Kaan, Fishing Trawler updates, and another round of graphical updates. We also have the usual questions, tech news, and rants.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Brad
- Dorgesh-Kaan, a new city
- New Agility course which requires level 70.
- Sell your food
- Many new things to train your Thieving
- Use your Crafting skills to train Firemaking and get bonus XP!
- Brad has a store in here.
- Fishing Trawler the mini-game has been improved.
- A graphics makeover for the cows, chickens and rabbits
- A few technical updates…
- Ability to rearrange items in your inventory without stopping what you’re doing.
- Prayer delay now fixed.
- Barelchest Anchor now has strength bonus changed to 100 and crush attack increased to 92. The price to have it repaired has been reduced to 230k.
- New world switcher on the login screen.
- Poll: What do you most want from a new skill?
- “New ways to make money” with 30%
- “An enjoyable skill to train” with 28%
- “New items to customise the appearance of your character” with 15%
- Listener questions
- Apple TV’s have started shipping. Apple TV is a device that syncs iTunes with your TV.
- Adobe Apollo, a desktop application development kit using web technology, launched.
- Is the Pandora Lawsuit the end of Internet radio?
- Rambling rants!
- What we have been doing.
- Our Events Crew is holding a Fishing Trawler event this week: March 25, 9PM GMT @ World 132.
- RSBANDBInformer applications are still welcome, closing this weekend.
- Shane is coding a new Skill of the Month system for automating signups, called Fred.
- Mushroom Queen has made Shane a new signature!
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.