RSBANDBUpdate! 90 – Bugs, Bugs, and More Bugs?
posted by Shane on 10th March 2007, at 3:42pm
After the commotion of the Great
Train Brain Robbery we gathered to discuss the new anchor weapon, a few annoying Runescape bugs, and ‘sound of muuuusic!’
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Brad, Matt, MasterOfTheVortex
- The new “Great Brain Robbery” quest
- The Feldip Hills are alive with the sound of muuuusic!
- Music now sound the same regardless of your computer, rather than varying from machine to machine.
- Ability to turn off the loading music
- Added sounds to equipping equipment.
- Postbag from the hedge
- Poll: Which of these long-running quest storylines is your favourite?
- “Gnome (Grand Tree, Monkey Madness, Glouphrie)” with 27%
- “The plague series (Plague City, Mourning’s Ends, etc)” with 17%
- “Elemental Workshop” with 13%
- Bug on Runescape official forums allowing users to use other people’s sessions when copying and pasting the URL.
- Another bug in game allowing players to attack other players outside the wild. Has been fixed now.
- Listener questions this week including an audio question from Agent Waffles.
- Windows Vista activation cracked? Oddly enough, it’s been taken offline.
- Adobe to launch its highly anticipated Creative Suite 3.0 software bundle on March 27.
- Adobe also confirmed plans to make an entry-level version of Photoshop available online.
- Sony set to launch improved PS3 online service called Playstation Home.
- New release of iTunes allows it to work on Vista.
- RSBANDB Brick Wall 2007! Directions are here.
- RSBANDBInformer! is now hiring again.
- What have we been doing?
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.