RSBANDBUpdate! 83 – Tiny Changes
posted by Shane on 20th January 2007, at 8:47pm
Tiny changes don’t always go unnoticed. Many small changes this week some good, some bad, and some annoying. This is probably Trekkie’s last episode for a while as he starts school next week!
Also just a slight note, there’s some ‘static’ this week from Brad’s mic. I edited out the really painful pieces of static. Brad’s new mic should arrive next week.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Brad, Trekkie
- We like the interface changes
- High alchemy slowed down
- New wallpapers for download
- Poll: Who on RuneScape? seems nice, but is secretly evil? The monks of Entrana winnning with 31% vote followed by ‘Your cat’ at 19%
- Many listener questions ranging from what extra-curricular activities we do to how often we bathe
- Firefox 3 due 3rd quarter this year with improved interaction with add-ons, expanded support for bookmarks and history, and ways for web services to handle files
- Tough new copyright bill introduced by Canadian politicians which might not include provisions for any “fair use”
- Sealand! The Government of Sealand has initiated negotiation to sell the micronation of Sealand
- How psychology relates to goals
- Congratulations to the new RSBANDBInformer! staff: Anubis, MasterOfTheVortex, Bib User, and Bluebrisingr
- Please keep any flaming and negativity out of the fakes section
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.