RSBANDBUpdate! 75 – The Asian Dwarf
posted by Shane on 3rd December 2006, at 5:52pm
Brad is on leave from RSBANDB for personal reasons. Until (if) he comes back Trekkie will be the acting co-host. This week we puzzle over why there’s such a thing as an Asian dwarf!
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Trekkie, Jeff
- Eagles Peak Quest.
- Improved Sandwich Lady interface that helps you identify her wares.
- You can no longer easily escape from the damage of the Retribution prayer.
- Treasure trail update with 100+ new items to come.
- Shanty Claws’ Christmas update.
- New area guides and a new quest, Damsel in Distress, coming this month.
- Poll: “Which wallpaper download do you prefer?” 32% say
Lava Asian Dwarf.
- 99 Hunter has been achieved.
- Listener Questions ranging from breakfast, poptarts, Christmas to pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanokoniosis.
- Windows Vista, Office 2007, and Exchange server for businesses launch. Consumer editions will follow in early 2007.
- Apple has filed a new patent application for a method of browsing podcasts.
- 43% of those who participate in online communities feel “as strongly” about their online buddies as those offline.
- Don’t sit up straight! It’s bad for your back.
- Canadian Idiot.
- Why Trekkie is here
- RSBANDBIdol! is still open for entries until our Christmas week show! Send your entry to Shane via pm.
Show notes courtesy of Jeff!
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.