RSBANDBUpdate! 74 – Hunter
posted by Shane on 25th November 2006, at 11:39pm
This week Brad is sick. So I’ve got Trekkie, Lance, and Chris with me. We talk about the new skill Hunter, just exactly how many Pokemon there are, and whether or not the F2P should get updates.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Trekkie, Lance, Chris
- Hunter Skill
- Updated Imps
- Certain random events that give costumes as rewards will no longer hand out items that players already have stored in their houses’ costume rooms.
- The attack animations of metallic dragons have been adjusted to fix the glitch that made their chests stretch incorrectly when they attempted to breathe fire.
- You can no longer turn yourself into a rock or an egg while trying to pump or pedal the Blast Furnace!
- The ultimate Pokedex
- Listener Questions: Dual Monitor Setups -> our thoughts on the new consoles
- Xbox360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii at the WinSupersite
- The End of Net Neutrality could kill online gaming.
- The number of US internet users who have experimented with downloading a podcast continues to grow but few remain hooked…
- VHS Dead At 30
- The Rants!
- Poll on AAC format feed or old episodes.
- Events weekend Fight Pits (Saturday), KQ(Sunday).
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.