RSBANDBUpdate! 72 – The Trekkie Edition
posted by Shane on 12th November 2006, at 12:11am
Brad’s still out with his broken microphone but he’ll be back for next week! Trekkie continues to fill in.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Trekkie
- Englightened Journey Quest.
- Pack light and travel to the south-west corner of Entrana to meet with Auguste for a thrill-seeking journey across the globe.
- 4k firemaking, 3k farming, 2k crafting, 1.5k woodcutting xp, Flight cap and jacket, balloon system, origami balloons.
- Gnome stronghold tree patch.
- When you switch weapons after you’ve been autocasting spells with a staff, your combat style will now attempt to stay on the last melee combat mode you selected rather than always defaulting to the Defensive mode.
- Demon butler updated.
- Rune throwing axes no longer steal other random event monsters.
- Runecrafting pouches have always automatically emptied themselves when you drop them on the ground. We have now added a warning message to ask if you’re sure you wish to drop them.
- Trimmed wizard hats have been updated to match the change that was made to the untrimmed versions a couple of weeks ago.
- The trimmed Cape of Achievement for Woodcutting had a bug where it would change its colour to match your character’s leggings. This has now been fixed.
- Listener Questions
- Windows Vista has been Released to Manufacturing.
- An “extremely critical” vulnerability has been discovered in Microsoft’s XML Core Services.
- NVIDIA launched their new graphics processor, the GeForce 8800GTX. Benchmarks.
- The Rants!
- Remember you can send your RSBANDBIdol! entries to Shane via pm. You have until later this month.
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.