RSBANDBUpdate! 64 – Tight Dwarven Clothes
posted by Shane on 15th September 2006, at 7:17pm
Tight Dwarven clothes aren’t for me despite what people think near the end of this episode.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane, Brad, Trekkie
- No real Runescape updates this week, just an interesting poll…
- Does the ring of wealth decrease chances of getting other things?
- Shane has not got a dragon drop.
- The consensus is that we’d use the Dragon Scimitar if the Whip was removed.
- An interesting question about animal testing from Bogrollbloke.
- We find out how much Star Trek stuff Shane owns.
- Where should someone train their attack, strength, and defense to 91.
- What toys did we play with when we were little?
- Small Apple event on Tuesday. New iPod Nano’s, upgraded standard iPods, new shuffle, iTunes 7, and a sneak peak at a new product. Summary at Leo’s Blog.
- The folks at Redmond are changing the meaning of what ‘Release Candidate’ means.
- YouTube is getting a helping hand from Level3.
- The Rants!
- You can send in suggestions for Shane’s outfit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to take our listener survey, it tells us about demographics. It’s anonymous.
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.