Episode 57 – Sophanem Grabs The Theif’s Attention
posted by Shane on 21st July 2006, at 7:43pm
This week we have a standard show featuring the infamous (at least with the hosts) thieving update.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3
Hosts: Shane12088, Brad
- The pyramid plunder game in Sophanem.
- Thieving level 21 is required, then 10 more levels beyond that for each room you want to enter.
- Listener Questions
- Regarding the broadband question, try restarting your modem or router. If this does not work you can send me the error message.
- Use Knights of Ardougne for Theiving at level 60.
- To make good money buy yew logs and string, then fletch them into yew longs. These sell for 600 each easily.
- Brad has one of the AMD notebook processors and Shane has an AMD 64 X2 3800+
- RIAA looses another case, not suprising after hearing they have sued people who were both living and dead.
- Apple is getting ready to release movie rentals at the 2006 World Wide Developers Conference.
- The new Core 2 Duo’s from Intel are blazing fast. They out paced an AMD Fx-62. You can see some benchmarks here.
- The Rants!
- It looks as though there was a tie between Brad and Poison for RSBANDBIdol! we’ll have to have a singoff.
- We’ve been up to lots of interesting things on Runescape but Brad has a great post about rares.
- Take a look at this falling sand game, it’s very addicting.
- We’ve also got a poll going for this show as to what type of guests you prefer. You can see it on the forums
This article is filed under Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.