- The Mobile perk now correctly lowers the cooldown of the Barge ability.
- Erethdor's Grimoire will no longer degrade whilst in Solak's arena.
- Damage received when playing Pyramid Plunder has been changed to feel more in-line with EoC.
- Trimmed Masterwork armour is now correctly dropped to a PKer when holding players are killed in the Wilderness.
- The Reprisal ability is no longer inaccessible from the ability book (last week).
- Sigils will now be removed and refund given correctly on F2P worlds.
- An active ingenuity of the humans effect no longer causes a crash when a ranged bleed is queued up.
- Impatient will no longer trigger on sigil abilities.
- The Kuradal's Favour and Slayer's Insight Sigil abilities will no longer spam players in the chat box when teleporting regardless of if they were owned or not.
- Sigil Abilities will no longer give chat box messages when their effects wear off as there are now buff bar icons to communicate this.
- Certain sigils were able to be used and spammed when on cool-down, this has now been fixed and they can't be used when on cool-down.
- The examine text for Compressed Anima in the Shattered Worlds Reward shop has been updated to reflect its recent change with the Sigil Removal update.
- A disconnection when logging in to remove sigil objects has been resolved.
- Enriched cursed memories now give the correct XP at level 90.
- Sentinel fragments and strange rocks can now be gained from Bloodwood trees.
- Cooking Gauntlets now show up as part of the Sous chef Set Bonus tooltip.
- You will now gain herblore XP when using a Divine Herb Patch with the master farmer outfit.
- Rocktail and sailfish soups will now fill cooking urns.
- The Advanced Mode help button on the character creation screen no longer switches you to the previous mode if you decline choosing an advanced mode before pressing it.
- Added a toggle for the Quest point cape in the Retro Skillcapes section of the Gameplay - Miscellaneous of the game settings.
- Crystal implings no longer fly through blocked map tiles in Priff (fixing the issues players had near the Crwys farming patch.
- Guesting clan members will now correctly display in the clan chat list if you are a member of the clan.
- Results of Clan Cup (10th - 1st)
- Summit's score deduction - Was it the right choice?
- Good points about this year's Clan Cup?
- Bad points, what can be improved?
- Own stories - How did you & your clan react to Clan Cup?
- What follows below are short personal points by Tyco
- The results showed an impressive average of at least 20 kills per clan-member in the top 10 winners. With exception of the drama between #1 and #2, the clans have showed a positive attitude towards Mod Shauny (the organizor) and this years Clan Cup. Having only 10 people's score count for each clan allowed small and big clans compete alike. The restrictions (some even buffing the player) put everyone in a situation where they were equal, yet there was room for strategy and skill where the best could emerge, which was very balanced. However this event should have been advertised more in the game and not only on the RS webpage as a good part of the players don't follow newsposts or media. Also a number of players hadn't been to Anachronia yet or even heard of Big Game Hunter, which made the entry requirements in knowledge a bit higher than it should have. I noticed a great amount of effort put in my the members of Clan Quest towards guides, organization, spreading information and the sessions themselves. This gave the clan a clear goal to fight for, which is rarely given unless the clan organization gives one. Would love to see a new Clan Cup in the future.
- Arvīds L
- Brock H
- Darren L
- Logan H
- Sam W
- Tom V
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Whiteey
Hi Shane, as you often talk about other games on the show such as Star Trek online. Do you AFK runescape on a second screen, if so what is your go to AFK activity? I’m guessing it’s not waterfall fishing 😂
Question from Sunset Fish
What is a part of old Runescape you look back on with rose-tinted glasses?
I miss gathering in the general stores to fight with other players in buying random items that people dumped in there
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- August Skill of the Month Competitions: Farming and Crafting
- Achievements of the Week
- Alwaysnub - 99 Farming, August 29, 2019
- Zacmasta - 99 Thieving, August 28, 2019
- Minority - 99 Magic, August 28, 2019
- 123light50 - 99 Slayer, August 27, 2019
- Whiskeypanko - 99 Mining, August 27, 2019
- Pouncing - 99 Dungeoneering, August 26, 2019
- Zacmasta - 99 Divination, August 25, 2019
- Curt1s - 99 Mining, August 25, 2019
- Supertje_ii - 99 Farming, August 25, 2019
- Minority - 99 Fishing, August 24, 2019
- Minority - 99 Invention, August 24, 2019
- Princess_ele - 99 Farming, August 22, 2019
- Alexpeeex - 99 Defence, August 22, 2019
- Kmattmay22 - 99 Runecrafting, August 22, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Arvīds L
- Brock H
- Darren L
- Logan H
- Sam W
- Sean H
- Tom V
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: The Cambridge Mob
- Teaser: The annual survey has been released and we run through all the details. We highlight our favourites and question what’s to come in 2020 and beyond. We also recap the livestream press conference and its highlights and we end on a bombshell reveal.
- Recorded Date: August 30, 2019
- Release Date: August 30, 2019
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Cireon
- Duration: 2:27:34
- Editing Notes: Tanis hard out