- The following Anachronia quickchat options have been added!
- I have completed "laps" on the Anachronia Agility Course, my fastest lap was "time" I have "num" "base camp resources"
- I have built "tier" "base camp building"
- I have "num" Hunter Tokens
- I have successfully tracked and hunted "num" big game dinosaurs.
- Devil's snare's special attack will no longer continue after the NPC has died.
- Armour spikes will no longer damage targets that cannot be attacked by normal means.
- Fixed an issue where completing a co-op slayer task could show your slayer task streak as a negative number.
- Mandrith co-op slayer tasks will now award 8 co-op points when completed.
- Tuska's Wrath now works with the Elves in GWD2 whilst on task.
- Fixed an issue where Slayer kill count was decreasing twice if a tagged target was killed by another player.
- The Elven Ritual Shard will now be dropped rather than destroyed if killed when skulled in the wilderness.
- A safe-spot while fighting Moss Golems has been removed.
- Ironmen can now complete slayer tasks within the Dragonkin Laboratory
- Gorvek's spine attack will now only hit the main target and players in close proximity to that target.
- Tuska's Wrath now works correctly with Lava Strykewyrms and Dragons when on task inside ED2
- Poison damage no longer reduces your Invention charge kit
- Players whom have already got a Cat Training Medal from Gertrude previously can now complete the achievement by talking to Gertrude.
- You can now choose a skillcape emote correctly when wearing a Completionist cape.
- Receiving a Nihil damage enhancer from the Motherload Maw will no longer refer to it as an unused enhancer.
- The Enhancers interface has been cleaned up
- Ports enhancers have have options to use 5, 10 and All on the enhancer toggle menu.
- Fixed an issue where players could cause a movement stall by alternating digging with a spade and reading a book.
- All elegant shirts, blouses, legs and skirts can now be added to PoH.
- Untradeable items will now show their item value when inside loot interfaces.
- A quick chat option stating how many players in your friends chat are on your world now correctly references this.
- Titans and Familiars can no longer damage the tentacles of Zogoth during the Pieces of Hate.
- F2P players can no longer access the Elemental Workshop II accept interface via the bookcase
- Added skill level to Dungeoneering skill door examine messages.
- If you currently have 5 box traps laid and your hunter level falls below 80, the traps will no longer disappear if you try to repair one.
- Inspecting a herb patch will now correctly state when its being protected by the greenfingers aura or the herb protector.
- Arvīds L
- Brock H
- Darren L
- Logan H
- Tom V
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Sunset Fish
What existing content you would like to see expanded upon?
For me I would love to see like a Auction House morphed with the Grand Exchange.
Bidding on items I would find addicting . Have more than 1 item? Bundle them together and have players bid on that.
Selling 1,000 Monkfish, starting bid is 80k
Question from Kyle
Shane & Tanis,
A couple questions for what should be a quiet week:
1. Out of the early runescape experience cities, do you have a favorite between Varrock, Lumbridge, and Falador?
2. What is your least favorite skill? (or two if it includes dungeoneering)
3. Do you have a preferred type of clue scroll? Could be none for Tanis :)
Thanks for the great shows and keep it up!
Question from Mod Poerkie
What are your thoughts on cluescroll caskets or boss loot streams, and how could we make it more interesting?
Question from Jadchor
1. Do you feel like the new Summer Skilling Bonanza event is a better event than previous Summer Beach Party events (2015-2018).
2. Why do you think Jagex decided to change it this summer 2019?
3. Do you think Jagex will bring back Summer Beach Party or stick with the new Summer Skilling Bonanza setup for summers to come?
My personal opinion:
- Summer Skilling Bonanza is better because it's more structured and organized. Jagex clearly lists what skill bonuses are offered each week of the event.
- This new event is not restricted to one location (Lumbridge). You can enjoy your skilling activities with the bonuses almost anywhere you want to skill.
- And lastly, no more useless cosmetic summer items thank god!
Question from Cireon
You are asked to design a brand new area for Gielinor. What is in it?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- August Skill of the Month Competitions: Crafting
- Achievements of the Week
- Denniz - 120 Invention, August 14, 2019
- Minority - 99 Fletching, August 13, 2019
- Izant - 99 Farming, August 13, 2019
- Jhammo - 99 Mining, August 12, 2019
- Comp_sci - 120 Ranged, August 11, 2019
- Curt1s - 99 Fishing, August 11, 2019
- Zacmasta - 99 Invention, August 11, 2019
- Amberle - 120 Farming, August 10, 2019
- Alexpeeex - 99 Constitution, August 8, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Arvīds L
- Brock H
- Darren L
- Logan H
- Sean H
- Tom V
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: Questioning Everything
- Teaser: It’s Slayer and combat week and this spurs discussion on live games and the Summer Escape. Also questions on everything ranging expanding existing content, new areas, the Master Quest cape, and live streams. Plus tech news that’ll scare you.
- Recorded Date: August 15, 2019
- Release Date: August 16, 2019
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:43:15
- Editing Notes: Beagle alert