- Strange rocks can now be obtained when skinning a creature.
- The aggression circle now better syncs with the dinosaurs position after it has eaten Jadinkos.
- Jadinkos will no longer spawn on the lowest tier encounters. (Arcane apoterrasaur, Scimitops, and the Bagrada Rex.)
- Once one Jadinko has been eaten the rest will now disappear.
- The delay from when Jadinkos spawn to when the creature tracks towards them has been increased.
- The chance of Jadinkos spawning in an encounter has been halved.
- One of the hard paths has been removed from the Arcane Apotterasaur. (lowest level creature.)
- You can now note damaged dinosaur hides
- 'Got to Go Around It' has been added as an achievement to Anachronia.
- 'In and Out, Nice and Slow' has been added as an achievement to Anachronia.
- The world map view of Anachronia has been tweaked slightly to better represent the terrain.
- Totem pieces will now correctly be added to your inventory if you have one space, as opposed to requiring two free spaces before.
- Purchasing totem pieces from the Herby Werby reward shop with a full inventory will no longer consume Spirit points and not award a totem piece.
- The segment XP bonus for the Anachronia agility course has been redistributed throughout the tiers, as the lower segments were too powerful.
- Lantadyme incense sticks now correctly work with the new stamina potion.
- Drinking an Aggroverload whilst using potion share on a co-op slayer task will now correctly display the Overload buff icon on the buff bar.
- The correct level requirement for creating an Aggroverload potion has been added to the Herblore skillguide.
- The Attack, Ranged, and Magic bonuses of the Max, Comp, and Comp (T) capes have been increased from 26 to 31.
- The respective Attack, Ranged, and Magic bonuses of the Kiln Capes have been increased from 31 to 33.
- We've made further optimisations to the action bar script (please note: This will fix some issues with the on-going 'dead clicks' issue but not all of them, a NXT fix is still ongoing to resolve this.)
- Food with portions on an action bar keybind now displays as active while you're still carrying any.
- You no longer have to dismiss pets and familiars before entering the ancient cavern via the whirlpool.
- Mammoth Changes:
- Stopped a lot of Mammoth attacks, melee, ranged, charge attacks, overlapping with each other
- Mammoths no longer attempt to punish the player for kiting them so early, to prevent the player being stunned while evading single attacks.
- Mammoths' ranged attacks now deal damage when the projectile connects, rather than when it is launched, allowing for better use of defensive options.
- If the game detects you have a flanking weapon in either your backpack or worn equipment it'll now display a flanking icon on the monster bar to inform you that your Flanking perk will work in that position.
- Increased the Grand Exchange buy limit of ancient scales and draconic energy from 200 to 1000.
- Sentinel fragments can now be earned when engaging in the Evil Tree D&D.
- The sliders for Freecam's speed/rotations settings now update accordingly.
- The speed of Freecam can now go to 1,024.
- Added the profound halo to head overrides. This is unlocked when the player earns the Profound title with Lanthas at Castle Wars.
- Charos Clue Carrier changes:
- An item tooltip is now generated for the Charos Clue Carrier showing your clues/caskets inside it
- Messaging has now been added to tell you when a clue has been added to your Charos Clue Carrier
- When finishing a clue with Charos' Clue Carrier with you, it'll now try to remove a new tier clue (based on the one you did) from the carrier to allow to start a new clue right away.
- Removed a message box when using the teleport option on Elite Skilling Outfits allowing you to get to your teleports much more quickly.
- Snakes at the drakolith mine south of Tai Bwo Wannai, and those at the light animica mine near Pollnivneach have migrated, and should no longer be a bother to players with a low combat level.
- Added a toggle option to the legends' cape, allowing the player to choose whether to teleport to the gates or within the guild with ease.
- The Soul Vampyres book found in Goshima after the Curse of the Black Stone quest is now correctly readable in non-English languages. Also corrected a typo.
- The Ore Box tooltip has been adjusted to stop visual clipping when using a large variety of ores.
- In addition to the existing Y and N keybinds for confirming item destruction Ctrl+A now triggers the "All" option.
- The Quest Outfit is now removed from the Lorehound pet if all quests are not complete, after obtaining the outfit previously.
- The following auras now have wing overrides which can be found in the customisation interface: Festive, Illumination, Salvation, Corruption and Harmony.
- Removed the Illumination aura.
- Dedicated Slayer and Mahjarrat auras are now in the Combat aura category, rather than Skilling.
- Daemonheim auras will now automatically remove when leaving a dungeon.
- It's now possible to own multiple pairs of fancy and fighting boots, multiples of all three types of mage arena god capes, multiples of achievement set equipment (including previous tiers) and one of each of the family crest gauntlets.
- Added a 25%/50%/75%/100% chance to spawn an additional Chompy bird while hunting chompy birds, respectively if Easy/Medium/Hard/Elite Ardougne achievement diaries are completed.
- Added Jadinko hunting to the D&D tracker.
- Familiars special moves can now be cast near Obelisks. This in turn, fixes an issue where the Meerkat's Fetch Casket special move couldn't be cast in the Kharidian Desert (south of the Penguin's T.A.R.D.I.S.).
- If you have max or near max of a certain currency when attempting to receive it from a reward chest it will now no longer allow you to claim it
- You will now receive magical thread when crafting combination runes.
- The two music tracks for Angel of Death are now unlocked on entry to the arena.
- Arvīds L
- Brock H
- Darren L
- Logan H
- Tom V
- Zachary K
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Sunset Fish
With DXPW coming up , What do you consider to be your first Runescape accomplishment ?
(excluding any 99's / 120's)
For me it was gaining access to the Champion's Guild. I know it's such a meaningless thing that can be accomplished in a day now. But back then for me it was a nice thrill to open them doors and to play with the chickens.
Question from Tyco
Tyco elf here with a number of questions regarding player choice that I really want to not only hear your thoughts on, but also why you think that's the case. No short answers, this needs to be looked at through and through.
As I returned from the wilderness of the Nordic Lands, I found myself in a new wilderness: Anachronia. Exploring this island, I discovered that one of the base camp buildings, the slayer lodge to be exact, offers the ability to acquire the perks of the slayer helmet worldwide without wearing it. From my point of view, this has a negative impact on player choice on what to wear when on a slayer task. Previous to this update, you had to choose between tank, power or slayer helmet. And while I know that a common argument is "Slayer helmet always win, thus there was never a choice", remember that it takes 3,000 slayer points and various components from slayer before it becomes the obvious choice it is today for experienced slayers. Players might not realize it, but it’s one of the most long-term investments in the game in terms of equipment. But nevertheless shall the base camp remove the most iconic symbol for slayer from our heads. Not to speak of the niche of wearing protective armor against aberrant specters and dust devils. But what are your opinions on this? Is this truly a good step forward for slayers, or is this reducing the player’s option in the game?
Taking another step forward the Weapon Diversity Beta batch 2 has been announced. With this the last round of weapons that wasn’t in the first round will be included, completing the armory. However, let’s not forget that diversity does not only comes from weapons, but also from armor. Today we have 4 types of armor: Tank, Power, Hybrid and All. Tank armor reduces damage taken in combat and Power armor increases the damage of your attacks, two sets with clear purposes in combat. However both Hybrid- and All-armor are identical in its ability to provide equal protection against all styles and does not carry accuracy penalties for any style. This does not make any sense, having two sets that are identical yet named differently. And to make it worse, it’s disgraced by the pvm-community as there’s very few scenarios where you must switch combat styles in the middle of a battle and yet not having a set of the same style. While I know that you Shane and Tanis aren’t the most bloodthirsty pvmers in Runescape, I want to ask you this. If you both were tasked with giving Hybrid-armor a new effect to create more diversity, what effect would you give? Remember that it must create a scenario where it’s better than all other sets in a specific purpose.
Thanks for your time and I’m looking forward to hear your long-detailed answer this weekend. Don’t forget to enjoy the sun while it’s out, because soon the winter will come and bury our beaches under a thick layer of snow. Greetings from Tyco elf.
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Merovech - 99 Dungeoneering, July 24, 2019
- Wolfeltopia - 99 Attack, July 24, 2019
- Juan_s - 99 Prayer, July 24, 2019
- Juan_s - 99 Runecrafting, July 24, 2019
- Zacmasta - 99 Crafting, July 24, 2019
- Juan_s - 99 Fletching, July 23, 2019
- Juan_s - 99 Thieving, July 23, 2019
- Juan_s - 99 Farming, July 23, 2019
- Row_ho_ho_ho - 200m Farming XP, July 23, 2019
- Patapolo - 99 Divination, July 23, 2019
- Juan_s - 99 Crafting, July 23, 2019
- Nidhogg1 - 99 Defence, July 22, 2019
- Alexpeeex - 99 Farming, July 22, 2019
- Skeets - 120 Slayer, July 21, 2019
- Harlot_man - 99 Mining, July 21, 2019
- Codedninja - 99 Thieving, July 20, 2019
- Wolfeltopia - 99 Hunter, July 19, 2019
- Zacmasta - 99 Fletching, July 19, 2019
- Derpaltnieux - 120 Magic, July 18, 2019
- Lordgimli - 99 Strength, July 17, 2019
- Jamandy52 - 200m Firemaking XP, July 17, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Andrew C
- Arvīds L
- Brock H
- Darren L
- Logan H
- Sean H
- Tom V
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: Celibate Farming
- Teaser: More changes for Anachronia including much needed world map changes and Big Game Hunter is much less annoying. The Player Owned Farm is being tweaked on XP and breeding, we ask, is it too much? We also speculate about what’s next on the nerf bat.
- Recorded Date: July 25, 2019
- Release Date: July 26, 2019
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:29:48
- Editing Notes: None