- Chargebows will now only consume equipped arrows that have an effect, such as bane, broad and blackstone.
- High detail reflections have been added for the giant gilded egg in the Lumbridge crater.
- Increased the player's Grand Exchange sales history from the last 20 finished transactions to 40.
- Leprechaun storage now has remove-5 and remove-15 options for planks.
- Added an option in Social settings, under Friend List, to prevent other players from trailing you after adding you to their friends list.
- Miraculous treament can now be stored with the tool leprechaun (up to 2000), the super and ultracompost's storage cap has also been raised to 2000
- The statue bag now has 'fill' and 'empty' options while equipped, allowing easier storage of newly collected strange and golden rocks.
- The following equipment can now be saved as keepsake copies: Beads of the dead, Awusah's shoes, holy cithara (as a magic offhand), Trollweiss flowers and lily of the valley (as melee main-hands)
- Added a fill option to various water source locations like sinks, wells, barrels and fountains.
- Adding herbs to incense sticks now check which one to make if you have multiple valid combinations but only one single herb of each type.
- Collecting fire and divine fire spirits no longer moves the player or interrupts the continuous action of throwing logs onto bonfires.
- Moved trees near the Falador entrance to Dwarven Mine, near the party room, to prevent the foliage from blocking the view of the door.
- Opening times for the chests inside shifting tombs have been improved and you now fail less often.
- Visual feedback on the capes: The capes should be less busy than what we’ve seen so far.
- Combat requirements chat dominating the chat on the Discord. “Please don’t lump group and difficult combat together.”
- Remove from the combat cape, specifically hard group combat (AOD, Vorago, Solak) and possibly also remove extremely hard solo content (Telos). Then add in a trimmed (heroic) combat cape, that would have the full requirements, may also have specific challenging requirements (Telos 2k). Earn comp without doing top end combat but have the option for a heroic comp cape. *Not final design but thinking this way.
- Why are you putting so much effort to cater towards players who can’t be bothered to complete content? Content needs to work for different players, there’s more of them. This design is aimed at bringing comp towards a bigger audience of players. Effort is being put towards players who do want to do more content.
- Two perspectives: Which is the legitimate way of getting 99 Runecrafting? Before RuneSpan, you’ve never done the RuneSpan grind thus haven’t really done all of RuneScape. Or if you got it after, you didn’t have to run runes and do traditional Runecrafting. There is no proper way of skilling.
- Why are you making comp instead of something else? Or, no one asked for this, why are you making this? The team that’s working on the comp cape rework wouldn’t be working on the bank rework. Would be working on a small scale skilling update. The nice thing about the comp cape rework is that it’s hard but it’s a smaller amount of dev rework than the Player Owned Farm.
- If you’ve complained about any comp achievement, this is what we’re trying to resolve.
- Amnesty: Was it ever considered? There have been fewer achievements added in the last year or so. So probably not as long as Menaphos. Maybe a few weeks or month.
- If you disagree with our changes you can just ignore them and keep the legacy cape.
- Brock H
- Tom V
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Tyco Elf
Maybe you have noticed, or maybe never paid much attention to it, but there has been a topic that has been taken up once in a while during the many hours of podcasts. I'm talking about the jokes of Star Wars, rising as the dark menace. While there have been claims that RSbandb have Star Trek close to its heart, the empire hasn't really struck back. So this week I'm going to help you Shane to bring balance to the force by answering these questions two:
(1) In Star Trek there's a character called Q which seem quite popular with the audience. Could you tell us who he is and what role he provides for the viewers?
(2) I have for some time considered to buy a few seasons of The Next Generation on DVD. But do you need to be a science-nerd to understand Star Trek, or have a master degree in engineering to understand every word Data says?
May the force be with you and fair in balance.
Tyco elf of the Nordic Lands
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- May Skills of the Month: Firemaking and Slayer
- Achievements of the Week
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Thieving, April 23, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Hunter, April 23, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Crafting, April 23, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Mining, April 23, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Divination, April 22, 2019
- Pyrnassius - 120 Herblore, April 22, 2019
- Pyrnassius - 200m Ranged XP, April 20, 2019
- Deltablazing - 99 Invention, April 20, 2019
- Tanis_jr - 99 Farming, April 20, 2019
- Merovech - 99 Fishing, April 20, 2019
- Deltablazing - 99 Mining, April 20, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Construction, April 20, 2019
- Kabru - 120 Attack, April 18, 2019
- Blindman0122 - 99 Dungeoneering, April 18, 2019
- Captainmeta4 - 99 Cooking, April 18, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Andrew C
- Brock H
- Fernando C
- Jason R
- Shane F
- Tom V
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: The Comp Cape Persuasion Game
- Teaser: Stroopwafels, Portable Vic, and fixes for Chargebows are here but once again the debate focuses around the comp cape. Do common questions, multiple perspectives, and intelligent design foreshadow a successful update?
- Recorded Date: April 25, 2019
- Release Date: April 26, 2019
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:59:27
- Editing Notes: Achievements start