- Incense Burners
- Fire Spirits
- Slayer Dungeon
- There is a new camera mode - "Freedom", which allows for more extreme camera angles and zoom levels.
- Resolved an issue where defensive abilities were not taken into account when calculating damage as the opponent died.
- Buffs from different items can no longer be activated in the same tick when using the drag-able worn equipment slot on the action bar to switch them.
- The Legendary Pet scavenge ability will now prioritise the most valuable single item in a stack of loot.
- Increased the effective range of the Ricochet ability against additional targets (previously it hit enemies within 4 squares of its attack, this is now 6) this change also affects the Caroming perk.
- The Dungeoneering boss Stomp will now immediately advance to his next phase when the crystals are placed.
- If you are in a group and readied up you can right click the Raid barrier and click 'Choose a boss (practice mode)' from there any of the options will take you to that part of the raids boss fight.
- Kill timers will be wiped on the first login after this update, this is because the kill timer didn't have a player check so a team of 50 could set a fast kill time and still have it tracked.
- Kill timers will now only be tracked with 7 people or lower in a kill.
- Nex is now attackable during her phasing, this allows players to build adrenaline and keep seamless combat. Damage to Nex is reduced by 99% at this point.
- The Icicle slam icicle health has been reduced to 20k, down from 100k
- The Icicle bleed is applied after 6 seconds of being under the icicle.
- The Ice closing in around the edges of the arena in phase 1 has been removed. It was causing major FPS drops when spawning in.
- A quick exit option has been added to the pillar at the end of the fight.
- All players can now roll on a unique instead of 1 unique per kill.
- Nex will no longer cleave with her Melee hit.
- If Nex attacks with magic, she will hit the main tank after 3 cycles, allowing them time to react and switch prayer.
- Nex should no longer re-target after any of her attacks or phasing.
- If a player dies, Nex will no longer re-target onto another player (unless it is the tank that died.)
- The off tank drop roll has been removed and replaced with a DPS roll.
- Reverted a change to the Glacor Cave Bane mine site to restore it back to the way it was before the update of 11th March 2019.
- Added the Guthix Temple, deep beneath the Lumbridge caverns to the teleport options on the Sixth-Age circuit. The Max Guild portal teleport to Tormented Demons now places the player closer to them, while still respecting their boundary of aggression.
- Removed the limit of one teleport from Remora's necklace and moved it's teleport location from the White Knights' camp to the ominous door that leads into the QBD fight.
- Players can now complete their slayer task if they had previously reset their wilderness task to an easier one.
- May weekends
- Comments on the comp cape rework
- 120 skills and goalposts
- Stop talking about Updates that may or may not come out
Listener Questions and Discussions
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Merovech - 99 Farming, March 26, 2019
- Blindman0122 - 99 Woodcutting, March 26, 2019
- Deltablazing - 99 Smithing, March 25, 2019
- Yung_sadboi - 99 Prayer, March 23, 2019
- Thequiver - 120 Invention, March 23, 2019
- 82ndairborne - 120 Farming, March 22, 2019
- Blindman0122 - 99 Fishing, March 21, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Andrew C
- Brock H
- Fernando C
- Jason R
- Shane F
- Tom V
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: A Sticky Situation
- Teaser: Incense burners refresh the Firemaking skills with benefits for you from low to high level. Also some quality of life changes to Fire Spirits and PvM including Nex! Finally, thoughts on Q&A streams plus the sticky situation for Apple and the EU.
- Recorded Date: March 27, 2019
- Release Date: March 29, 2019
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Cireon
- Duration: 2:07:15
- Editing Notes: None