- Voice Over has been added to The Magister boss fight.
- The revenant spirit pet item now appears with a loot beam when dropped.
- Mandrith's location has been added to the Slayer skillcape's teleport options.
- It's no longer possible to get a social slayer task from Mandrith if your partner doesn't meet his combat requirements.
- Adrenaline crystals dropped from the wilderness rare loot table are now noted.
- Corrected the flag shown on the friends, friends chat and clan chat interfaces on non- English worlds.
- Added a missing apostrophe in concentrated blast's description.
- Added new spells to both Lunar and Ancient spellbooks to allow direct casting to a spellbook, e.g. 'Spellbook Swap (Standard)'. The existing Spellbook Swap spell has not been removed.
- Spellbook Swap can now be used off GCD from the action bar.
- Black stone arrows are now consumed as expected within the Tirannwn quiver.
- Black stone arrows will now correctly deplete in PvP
- We've added an option in the UI Customisation section of the General Gameplay settings that will allow the user to toggle the display of the Summoning Globe between Summoning points and Familiar special points.
- The Huge Urn option on the Ring of Urns has now returned from its Holiday and is now taking its rightful place as a transmog option.
- The Ring of Trees and Ring of Coins can now be accessed by the Transmogrification interface if they have been added to your PoH storage.
- The Grace of the Elves will now show a debuff when deactivated and the buff when active to help distinguish which state it is in.
- A full stamina bar is no longer displayed (if enabled) above the player's head when they start to mine a node which does not deplete stamina (such as crablets and sandstone).
- Added missing smithing sounds to the anvils in Dungeoneering.
- The reward shop benefit with the Gorajan Trailblazer Outfit no longer requires you to wear the outfit to get the reward shop discounts/skip floors provided you own the outfit.
- Ben W
- Brock H
- Tom V
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from The RRMan
Did you like my dust idea for onyx dust? And are you surprised they stuck to the ban? It’s not a nerf, it’s a ban.
Jagex literally has "Oynx Dust" in the Game Already, just give out "SOME" of that dust at a reasonable balanced rate at the Prifddinas Rocks, you Literally Have the Means to Balance it Down to the Gram :)
Cheers, The RRMan
Question from Mod Poerkie
If you had to come up with an April fools update for RS3, what would it be?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Aaron3d - 99 Farming, March 20, 2019
- Kinksy - 99 Invention, March 19, 2019
- Captainmeta4 - 99 Crafting, March 18, 2019
- Captainmeta4 - 99 Hunter, March 18, 2019
- Chaz5100 - 99 Farming, March 17, 2019
- Profeshunull - 120 Fishing, March 17, 2019
- Chaz5100 - 99 Firemaking, March 17, 2019
- Chaz5100 - 99 Herblore, March 17, 2019
- Thequiver - 99 Strength, March 17, 2019
- Harlot_man - 99 Fletching, March 17, 2019
- Jaguar_007 - 99 Mining, March 16, 2019
- Clean_tosols - 120 Slayer, March 16, 2019
- Kinksy - 99 Attack, March 16, 2019
- Chaz5100 - 99 Strength, March 16, 2019
- Kinksy - 99 Strength, March 16, 2019
- Corruptpony - 99 Farming, March 16, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Constitution, March 15, 2019
- Prodigalgazz - 99 Summoning, March 15, 2019
- Blindman0122 - 99 Invention, March 15, 2019
- Blindman0122 - 99 Farming, March 14, 2019
- Zookeeper53 - 99 Farming, March 14, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Andrew C
- Ben W
- Brock H
- Jason R
- Shane F
- Tom V
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: A New Way to Play
- Teaser: Spellbook swap changes, patch notes, and another look at the comp cape rework, onyx, and a potential stone spirit rework. Plus thoughts on player support and cloud gaming.
- Recorded Date: March 21, 2019
- Release Date: Ma
- Editing Notes: