- Players can now mine coal rocks in Miscellania for approval rating with a full inventory.
- The Bug Report interface will now remember text entered should you close it and then reopen it.
- The IFB title will now be reliably rewarded once hitting a combined total of 100 kills across group and solo mode as well as having the Ambi pet
- The Smithing levelling benefit for smelting extra Bane bars was missing from the Smithing skillguide, and has now been added.
- As Shooting Stars can now be mined at any level, their milestone entries on the Mining skillguide have been removed.
- Callia the farmhand collector will now correctly collect animals from the breeding pen if you were to leave the area with less than the max amount of animals inside the pen.
- Free-to-play players will no longer receive ceremonial sword plans whilst Smithing.
- The following messages now get filtered:
- "You cannot attack that familiar in single-way combat." "A divine charge container is 25/50/75% full."
- "Your backpack is full." (When mining, foraging)
- "Your backpack is full. You can store ore in your ore box." "Your crystal shield lifepoints have been depleted!"
- The following get shown once and are then filtered for 10 seconds:
- "Stomp is currently invulnerable!"
- "The Luminescent ice fiend is encased in ice and cannot be harmed!" "Barricade blocks all damage!"
- A +2 Prayer bonus has been added to the Masterwork gloves and boots.
- Luck rings no longer have a chance to proc when they are not worn.
- Made a number of improvements to the World Select interface:
- The refresh button on the world select screen has functionality again
- Activity and location have been separated. All worlds will now display their location rather than using the RuneScape symbol if they have an activity.
- Worlds without an activity will display a dash.
- Increased the overall size of the interface.
- Increase the height on the rows to be bigger on mobile.
- Increase the majority of text size on mobile.
- Increased the spacing between the settings for easier selection on mobile. Widened the settings bar and panel.
- Removed some PC terminology.
- Toggle world-hop confirmation will be toggled ON by default on mobile.
- The world-hop confirmation toggle is now independent to each platform, so toggling on/off on one doesn't effect the other.
- Extended the select region on the filters in the header bar across the text and to the toggle world-hop confirmation check box, so that they're easier to select.
- Added tooltips over players names in both the Friends Chat and Clan chat list which displays information about the world they're on.
- The Tuskas wrath ability will now deal the extra damage on Nihils, Muspahs and Glacors slayer tasks.
- Added a short wall as an Agility shortcut on The Island That Once Were Turtles.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from The RRMan
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Kinksy - 99 Divination, March 13, 2019
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Woodcutting, March 13, 2019
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Dungeoneering, March 12, 2019
- Faroxkratos - 99 Farming, March 12, 2019
- Duke_juker - 99 Invention, March 10, 2019
- Krazy_lady - 99 Farming, March 9, 2019
- Di_anima - 99 Constitution, March 9, 2019
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Divination, March 9, 2019
- Blindman0122 - 99 Agility, March 8, 2019
- Saxspieler - 99 Smithing, March 8, 2019
- Iskh - 120 Dungeoneering, March 8, 2019
- Pop_o - 120 Defence, March 7, 2019
- Barrage_tank - 120 Slayer, March 7, 2019
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Andrew C
- Ben W
- Brock H
- Jason R
- Shane F
- Zachary K
- Episode Title: RuneScape Offroading
- Teaser: We start off with a bang seeing the removal of Bounty Hunter. Don’t worry though, the rewards are still accessible, if not even more so. And is the wilderness Slayer task list, almost perfect? Plus off road discussions on Onyx and the Comp Cape rework.
- Recorded Date: March 14, 2019
- Release Date: March 15, 2019
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:16:39
- Editing Notes: Beagle alert x3