- Fixed a minor graphical issue with a manhole in West Ardougne.
- Keybinds 1 to 8 have now been added to the Tirannwn quiver's teleport interface.
- The Make-X window will no longer list skilling outfit pieces after its full set has been completed.
- A bank area has been added to death's office to allow passive healing over time.
- The toolbelt button on the equipped items window now has shortcuts to stored tools' individual settings via right-click options.
- Ethereal heads (Blood, Death, Law, Infinity) can now access the Wicked Hood's "Teleport Latest" worn op.
- Bob Barter specific potion dose decanting is now a menu choice as opposed to manually entering a number of doses.
- The Follower details window will now list stored summoning scrolls as well as those stored in the inventory.
- Most Tirannwn quiver teleports can now be used an unlimited amount of times. The Death Altar teleport is still limited to 5 times per day.
- Seren spirits will no longer spawn and immediately disappear when performing actions like picking Arc mushrooms or Deep Sea Fishing.
- Using the max guild teleport options from the Grace of The Elves uncovered an issue that never previously presented itself. As a safety check we've added a quick teleport animation to the Grace of the Elves when using max guild portal teleports.
- Player moderators should no longer have the possibility to accidentally toggle the temporary mute option when reporting a player within the Report a Player system.
- An option to turn on legacy map icons has been added to the Miscellaneous->Legacy Modes section of Gameplay Settings.
- We've now removed "Mobilising Armies" from the world list interface that had them listed as an "Activity", with this, we've now decided to change the following worlds:
- w25: Mobilising Armies -> Community Farming Training
- w58: Blast Furnace -> Community Smithing Training
- w71: Lava Flow Mine & Penguin Hide & Seek -> Lava Flow Mine
- w76: Mob -> Community Summoning Training
- w79: Soul Wars -> Community Divination Training
- w83: Community Smithing Training -> Living Rock Caverns
- w84: Living Rock Caverns -> Portable skilling
- w88: Shades of Mort'ton -> Elite Dungeons
- w91: Mage Training Arena -> Heist
- w100: Group questing -> Treasure Trails
- w138: Minigame spotlight -> Great Orb Project
- Elite Dungeon 1: The Temple of Aminishi
- Elite Dungeon 2: The Dragonkin Laboratory
- Removal of C4TAA and affirmation of 4TAA
- The affirmation of Magic as top dog: Dyed Rune Pouches
- 2019 and beyond
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Whiteey
Hi Shane, do you think the fact that the T92 master work armour doesn’t degrade on slayer tasks makes other armours obsolete. I think a nice balance would be to wear the full set for effect. This makes the player choose between the damage boost from the slayer helm or the cost savings from non-degrading. Thoughts ?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Nordicfalcon - 99 Slayer, December 12, 2018
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Ranged, December 12, 2018
- Jamandy52 - 200m Hunter XP, December 11, 2018
- Guppee - 120 Magic, December 11, 2018
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Invention, December 10, 2018
- Merovech - 99 Cooking, December 10, 2018
- Sorensen57 - 200m Farming XP, December 9, 2018
- Sorensen57 - 200m Constitution XP, December 9, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Woodcutting, December 9, 2018
- Sk8r_dan_man - 99 Ranged, December 8, 2018
- Blindman0122 - 99 Ranged, December 7, 2018
- Archrys - 120 Invention, December 7, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Smithing, December 7, 2018
- Codelyoko252 - 120 Dungeoneering, December 6, 2018
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Constitution, December 6, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Seth W
- Episode Title: The PvM Horizon
- Teaser: We recap 2018’s PvM updates, assess the state of PvM today, and lay out the direction of PvM for 2019. Hard questions will be asked and answered. Is magic too strong and if so how can it be fixed? Also the latest crypto currency scheme from Razer.
- Recorded Date: December 13, 2018
- Release Date: December 14, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and David
- Duration: 2:17:54
- Editing Notes: None