- Necklace, 91 crafting & 87 magic to craft.
- Sigil, 114 Invention to craft.
- Pocket item, 118 Invention to craft.
- Existing investment credits will be converted into GP at an exchange rate of 5 credits to 1 GP and reward credits at 2 to 1 GP.
- Unused mobilising armies points enhancers have been swapped out for unfocused enhancers.
- Mobilising Armies will no longer be a requirement for the Completionist Cape. For those who have already completed it, it will become a hidden feat with 0 RuneScore.
- HiScores will be preserved for posterity.
- Locators can be crafted with Divination. They all come with 50 charges like normal, requiring half the amount of energy made to recharge back to 50 charges. They now work for Elder Trees also!
- High level ring imbues
- Related teleports remain with new names; South Feldip Hills
- Titles and clothing have moved to the thaler store
- Ring imbues are now at Soul Wars. New imbues for high-tier rings are now available at the Liberation of Mazcab rewards trader
- Music tracks can be unlocked by visiting the old site of M.A.
- Tweaks and Fixes (Patch Notes)
- The game world brightness is now a 4 option drop down menu instead of a fiddly slider bar making it easier to set the desired brightness.
- Increase the pinch-to-zoom distance on mobile, you can zoom out further than before using the Modern Camera mode within the general gameplay settings.
- The penguin suit emotes interface used during the Hunt for Red Raktuber quest now scales on mobile along with changing the icon buttons to wide buttons with the icon and a text label to identify the emote.
- The Circus Agility mini-game interface now scales nicely on mobile along with changing the icon buttons to wide buttons with the icon and a text label to explain what it does.
- Instakill darts will no longer work on familiars in the wilderness.
- Removed combat stats from specific broken dyed items that had them and prevented them disassembling into nothing, rather than their broken state.
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Seth W
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Jamandy52
Favorite winter weekend coming up? Any goals in mind with these weekends?
Also just curious what- if anything you hope to get from the advent and what did you like so far? 200 hearts of ice was... a letdown, ha ha ha.
Question from Choto
Hoods everyone! Choto here. I haven't experimented with any of the new releases so this is the perfect time and place to ask!
1) Do you think the addition of new alchemical will change the value of fortunate components? Will the treasure trail rewards go up, down, or just stay stable?
2) I've heard rumours that the seren spirits try to escape when they appear. Is this true? ARE WE SO SCARY?!
3) I have this unconfortable feeling that the new items make the game even easier. Maybe the effects and perks of the new jewellery is a bit too overpowered. What do you think about that?
4) Changing subjects now: Do you think Jagex needs to remove more dead content? And would that actually make a difference to our gameplay?
That's all, have fun noobs!
Unhoods, and RIP Mobilising Armies.
Question from Toragrai
Does every Swede like to eat Swedes?
Do you like to roleplay as a trapped princess whilst at your castle :european_castle:
Will you decorate your tent for Christmas
Will you buy me premier membership with your bank of cabbages?
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Thieves - 120 Farming, December 5, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Smithing, December 5, 2018
- Coolbanksy - 99 Crafting, December 5, 2018
- Darthmarth - 99 Woodcutting, December 5, 2018
- Ilnez - 120 Constitution, December 4, 2018
- Derpaltnieux - 99 Magic, December 4, 2018
- Nunyabizniz9 - 99 Smithing, December 4, 2018
- Loving - 99 Agility, December 3, 2018
- Doc_hawk - 99 Dungeoneering, December 3, 2018
- Iidefend - 99 Dungeoneering, December 3, 2018’
- Thaxy - 120 Ranged, December 2, 2018
- Vss - 120 Invention, December 2, 2018
- Kjthoward - 120 Prayer, December 2, 2018
- Torid - 99 Runecrafting, December 2, 2018
- Ultradog177 - 99 Crafting, December 2, 2018
- Jessepinkman - 200m Cooking XP, December 1, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Mining, December 1, 2018’
- Ilnez - 120 Defence, November 30, 2018
- Istmhus - 120 Dungeoneering, November 30, 2018
- Doc_hawk - 99 Farming, November 30, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Mining, November 30, 2018
- Doc_hawk - 99 Herblore, November 29, 2018
- Coolbanksy - 99 Fletching, November 29, 2018
- Nidhogg1 - 99 Smithing, November 29, 2018
- Coolbanksy - 99 Hunter, November 29, 2018
- Tanis’s Pick: Raft
- What have we been doing?
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Seth W
- Episode Title: Being Fortunate
- Teaser: We review Mod Timbo’s new Alchemical Onyx jewellery. Grace of the Elves, Ingenuity of Humans, and Passage of the Abyss, our favourites and the star winner. Plus removal of Mobilising Armies and the talk of what should be removed or reworked next.
- Recorded Date: December 6, 2018
- Release Date: December 7, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Tyco Elf
- Duration: 2:09:32
- Editing Notes: Patreon restart