- Why should you care?
- Mining Overview
- Smithing Overview
- General Thoughts and Discussion
- Drops: Abyssal demons
- Live stream next week.
- Potion Tooltips
- Potion tooltips are here and yes, they also come with a toggle under Game Settings > Gameplay > Game Interaction > then scroll down to Tooltip Options, if you're not fussed about seeing all our hard work. :)
- The dragonstone, dragonstone, dragonstone achievement can now be unlocked when using bolts inside a quiver.
- Panic at the Disco achievement is now correctly marked as members only.
- Players with player owned ports armour that is either broken or stored in a play owned house will now being able to unlock the relevant achievements.
- Players with all heist perks unlocked will now receive the cops and robbers achievement as expected.
- Players that have fully upgraded the wicked hood should now receive the All Good achievement as expected.
- Players that have completed the "you're it" achievement will no longer be able to complete it again.
- Added a tooltip to the regular gem bag (the upgraded version had one already).
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Tyco Elf
Two episodes ago I asked that if you were to take someone out on a date, what would you serve them for dinner? Shane replied he would come back to me and I think 14 days is enough time to know exactly what the perfect meal is. And as an added interest for making me wait, I want to know who the date would be. I'm sorry, but it has to be someone. Can't be without friends forever, right?
But if we turn our heads towards the Mining & Smithing rework, there is one feature that I actually dislike and would like to have replaced and that is the hopper where you can store all your ore and bars. While I support the features of the Player Owned House wardrobes, farming leprechauns and the toolbelt for handy access to the right tools at the right location, I think it's a step taken too far. The hopper can hold a max stack of 2,1 billion ores and bars, which in my opinion would only be available in the player's bank. It's there where the player can hoard all their personal items after all. What do you think of this feature? Also don't you think that the smithing hopper could be replaced by having the ore-box upgraded so it can store bars as well? That would give the more reason to upgrade the box and with its large capacity it wouldn't require the running to the bank as the skill requires today.
I look forward to your answer and happy scaping to you all!
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Phyntom - 99 Smithing, November 14, 2018
- Archrys - 120 Magic, November 13, 2018
- Linkvi - 99 Slayer, November 13, 2018
- Phyntom - 99 Construction, November 12, 2018
- Torid - 120 Magic, November 12, 2018
- Omega - 120 Fishing, November 11, 2018
- Tanis79 - 120 Cooking, November 11, 2018
- Iidefend - 99 Invention, November 10, 2018
- Ytse - 99 Defence, November 10, 2018
- Cabege - 120 Invention, November 9, 2018
- Torid - 120 Invention, November 8, 2018
- Iidefend - 99 Farming, November 8, 2018
- Jhammo - 99 Farming, November 8, 2018
- Rei_66 - 120 Mining, November 7, 2018
- Rei_66 - 120 Invention, November 7, 2018
- Rei_66 - 99 Summoning, November 7, 2018
- Rei_66 - 99 Dungeoneering, November 7, 2018
- Rei_66 - 120 Attack, November 7, 2018
- Rei_66 - 120 Defence, November 7, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Episode Title: The Brown Solution
- Teaser: The Mining & Smithing beta is here and we run through all the new mechanics and de-mystify its secrets while looking back and forward on both skills. Also, thoughts on the value of the 2019 Premier Club package.
- Recorded Date: November 15, 2018
- Release Date: November 16, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Dave
- Duration: 2:06:14
- Editing Notes: Achievement start