- Tweaked wobbegong fishing locations to make sure they do not deplete too soon.
- The Farming skillcape perk message now correctly reflects the master farmer outfit's ability to clean herbs.
- Signs of the porter will now work in conjunction with collecting clean herb from patches (via the Farming outfits) as well as collecting the Player Owned Farm honey varieties from the Apiaries.
- The Crystal tool siphon will now only work on tools, as it was intended.
- The 'destroy plant pots' and 'destroy buckets' settings once again operate as expected.
- Recharging god books and Erethdor's grimoire can now be done using either object on the other.
- Improved the clickzone for glacors, covering a wider box that just the model itself, to allow for more leniency with it's oddly shaped model and wide sweeping anims.
- Dominion mines now have buff bar timers, denoting when you can re-place your first and second mines.
- It is now possible to pick up dominon mines with a full backpack if you are already carrying a stack of them.
- Essence pouches now display degradation state in the tooltip. Those strengthened with Lunar magic may go above 100% repair.
- Added a stepping stone to cross the river in Mos le Harmless.
- Seismic activities in the Asgarnia ice dungeon have opened an agility shortcut between the entrance and the skeletal wyvern cavern. 72 Agility is required to traverse it.
- Fixed an issue that was causing client dead states (black screens) when users go from a dialogue cutscene (such as the introduction dialogue to Firemaker's Curse) to a player choice and back to the cutscene.
- We have improved the responsiveness of the swipe / drag / hold interactions in the app.
- Finally opening the mini-menu (press and hold aka right click) is significantly more responsive and will open faster than before.
- We have updated the art for the four globes - Health, Adrenaline, Prayer and Summoning.
- Fixed an issue that was causing safe areas to not be accounted for on notched devices when the user is interacting with an interface that has been made full screen (bank / powers interface / rewards shops etc..)
- Daily Scape Reductions -> Rework of Divination Caches
- Random spawn time of cache?
- Award bonus xp rather than straight xp.
- Becomes an enhancement to the skill rather than a training method.
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Álvaro L
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from The RRMan
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Sina_atn - 99 Agility, October 24, 2018
- Gaitt - 99 Ranged, October 22, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Strength, October 21, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Attack, October 21, 2018
- Archrys - 99 Attack, October 21, 2018
- Ylee - 120 Invention, October 21, 2018
- Haalalbacon - 99 Farming, October 20, 2018
- Varagianbard - 99 Divination, October 20, 2018
- Matts374 - 99 Fletching, October 20, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Álvaro L
- Episode Title: The Smell of Incense
- Teaser: We run through GameJam 2018 highlighting our favourites. These may include incense, weapon diversity, and ability bar options! Plus, patch notes focusing on glacors, dominion mines, and a boat load of mobile fixes.
- Recorded Date: October 25, 2018
- Release Date: October 26, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:02:09
- Editing Notes: RRMan AQ split