- You will now be prompted when attacking Soulless armoured zombies summoned by the Soulless necromancer in the 'Til Death Do Us Part hallowe'en event that Death's soul rift is better suited to dealing with them.
- Slayer xp is now gained from all of the Soulless unarmoured Zombies around the rift in draynor.
- Variety mush can now be added to player owned farm food troughs through Make-X
- Removing rooms in the POH now correctly updates the room count in the House Settings interface.
- You can no longer place hunting traps in your animal pens at the player owned farm - you cruel, cruel, monsters.
- You can no longer plant mithril seeds in your animal pens.
- You can no longer drop objects in your animal pens.
- Reduced damage taken in Elite Dungeon story modes further, down to 10% of normal mode.
- Prevented sanity checks from the hallowe'en event catching players out when re-entering the climax of Nomad's Elegy.
- When using radial targeting in conjunction with ability queuing, abilities wouldn't activate when combat is initiated - putting the ability on cooldown without firing. This how now been fixed.
- Added a ton of new foods (88) to the player owned farm food trough options.
- Hovering over a clan member in Clan Settings will now display the date they joined your clan. (Note: This only tracks back to the release of Clan Chat channel update - 12th of April 2011).
- Hazelmere signet ring will now give a chance to double rare loot from Solak.
- Spring cleaner springs now have an "Add all" op that adds all of the springs for the chosen operation (charge or upgrade). Similar ops have been added to the "Add springs" and "Quick upgrade" buttons on the spring cleaner interface.
- Players can now mute the Spring Cleaner's sentience speech.
- Added the four balloon animals from the old Prison Pete random event as follower pets. These can be unlocked at the Falador party room.
- Mousing over items in the GE search now displays their tooltips, showing information such as combat stat bonuses for weapons or healing amounts on consumables.
- Friends, world and global broadcast message colours can now be customised in the Chat Customisation settings, found within Gameplay > Social.
- Added a mushroom patch teleport to the Tirranwn quiver. Players must have completed the hard tier of Tirranwn tasks to use this option.
- Vials of water and coconut milk now have a Make option, calling a Make-X interface for unfinished potions.
- Converted Sparkles, Mackers and the Corgi from object to interface pets.
- The interface for retuning the portals in the Max Guild's garden have been updated.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from The RRMan
Question from Dylan
So, I’m in a little bit of a pickle. I’ve been playing RS3 for about 4 years now and when I first started playing I was invited to join a clan and to my surprise it was a great choice. When I first joined the clan it was very active and felt lively, but over the years it’s died down. Over this time period I have gained over 180 million xp for my clan and have marched up the rankings. Now, being a new listener to the podcast, I have found myself wanting to join your clan. I’m just having trouble getting myself to leave my old clan due to the above reasons. What do you guys think? Do you think I would enjoy myself more in your clan? Thanks guys!
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- 1234werecool - 99 Farming, October 16, 2018
- Comp_sci - 200m Slayer XP, October 16, 2018
- Qbond008 - 99 Ranged, October 15, 2018
- Sorensen57 - 120 Agility, October 15, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Ranged, October 14, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Prayer, October 14, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Ranged, October 14, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Magic, October 14, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Defence, October 14, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Constitution, October 14, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Constitution, October 14, 2018
- Rune_dragon - 99 Magic, October 14, 2018
- Jewbakka - 99 Ranged, October 13, 2018
- Haalalbacon - 99 Woodcutting, October 12, 2018
- Haalalbacon - 99 Divination, October 12, 2018
- Tanis’ Pick: RetroN 5
- What have we been doing?
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Episode Title: Retro and Old School Gaming
- Teaser: Elite Dungeons are made slightly less elite (for lore hunters), you can find out when you joined your clan, and legacy balloon follower pets can now be had from the party room. Also thoughts on RunePass, GameJam, and Nic the Trader returns!
- Recorded Date: October 18, 2018
- Release Date: October 19, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:01:00
- Editing Notes: Tanis F, RRMan Audio Q insert