- The settings menu has been significantly overhauled
- A destroy warning will now mention if item can be reclaimed from Quest Point Shop storage chest.
- The pirate lorehound skin now has poly colours when in minimum detail graphics.
- Reward chests from Meg will no longer provide multiple rewards incorrectly.
- Players can no longer light fires inside pens in Player Owned Farm.
- The farming skill guide will now correctly show farming fragment rates at level 120.
- Players can now gather and weave Ancestral energy from uncharted islands with boosted Divination.
- Players can activate the Tortle Portals on the islands that once were turtles with boosted Divination.
- The new key from Mourning's End Part II can be re-obtained again for players that don't already have it on their keyring.
- Evil Dave's spellbook can now store up to 1,000 each Watchtower, Camelot, Falador, Ardougne, Lumbridge and Varrock chipped teleport tablets and can now be equipped the pocket slot.
- Added climb-top & climb-bottom options to the Lighthouse and windmills that have three floors.
- RuneScape will no longer cause Spotify to cut out on mobile
- Players will now see a visual confirmation when performing an action in the game-world
- We have adjusted some of the Tutorial Island instructions and dialogue to remove more PC terminology on mobile.
- Fixed some issues with the games tutorial when playing it through on mobile.
- The worn equipment screen aura slot can now be interacted with while no aura is equipped to open the Aura Management interface.
- Opening the mini menu here will have a list of your favourite auras.
- Improved water reflections and effects
- Fixed an issue where taps would be offset on mobile devices
- Improved memory performance on mobile devices
- The XP tracker popup is now more consistent at levels over 99.
- Players with certain construction level will no longer disconnect when attempting to enter a Player Owned House in free-to-play worlds.
- Switching tabs while setting up an offer in the GE will no longer remove and items examine info.
- Players can now store tools with tool leprechauns by using objects on them.
- Insect Repellent can now be added to the toolbelt.
A Special Message from Our Dear Leader
RSBANDB is on Patreon
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
Listener Questions and Discussions
What is your old favorite Runescape pastime?
For me it's Clan Wars before EOC
I would dress-up in Rune all pieces different colors like a rainbow. (guthix, saradomin, god pieces)
I would then join a f2p clan, have the nooby leaders find battles while I hid.
When the matches start it would be against a bunch of lower levels that I would proceed to pick off one by one
I know it's evil but it was very satisfying. I miss it.
Hey Earth and Tanis. I have a couple of questions and a suggestion.
1. Do you think you will play OSRS mobile now that it is fully launched or will you wait till RS3 mobile is released? Or will you just stick to PC only? If so, why?
2. With mobile versions of RS coming out, do you think they could come out with a console version? And should they?
3. Tanis, I remember your pick of the week a couple weeks back was wreck fest. Have you heard of Beam.ng? It has the nice crashing physics like wreck fest and has a couple of scenarios that you can play. I mostly play it as a sandbox to see how much CARnage I can create. So I suggest that you check it out it if you find the cars wrecking the best part of wreck fest.
4. The questions that everyone wants to know but doesn't ask... Why does Shane Suck?!
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb)
- Wolfeltopia - 99 Mining, October 2, 2018
- Kebabthief - 120 Invention, September 30, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Farming, September 29, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Fishing, September 29, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Fletching, September 29, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Mining, September 27, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Ranged, September 27, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Episode Title:
- Recorded Date:
- Release Date:
- Editing Notes: Shane sucks