- Added Balthazar to the player owned farm.
- The "Destroy empty buckets when farming" will now factor in interactions between the new buckets of Player Owned Farm manure and compost bin. Tick it if you want to get rid of your buckets, untick it if you'd rather keep them!
- The player will no longer get trapped in the windmill while completing The Chosen Commander quest.
- You can now use noted raw sailfish on feeding troughs at your farm. Sorry about that.
- Changed the Ardougne Lunar spell to be outside the breeding pen.
- Also tweaked the Ardougne cloak teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- Granny Potterington now sells animal pen kits on the farmers' market.
- Royal dragons can now only be bred using super secret farming methods
- Payments in the Herblore Habitat farming circle are now properly reduced whilst wearing the Master Farmers outfit.
- The chinchompa buyer will now correctly purchase any type of chinchompa, even if it's not the variety they are after.
- Carnivorous chinchompas have been changed to omnivore status and will now eat everything, like every other chinchompa.
- White lillies can once again be planted without vanishing, while wearing the master farmer outfit.
- Grand exchange sale history has been doubled in size to now store 20 transactions.
- Activated spirit gems that have yet to use any charge can now be converted back into unactivated variants.
- After a GE offer is resolved (either finished or cancelled), the player can now press a button on the item's resolved screen, or right click the Grand Exchange offer square, to collect items and create a new offer with the same details as the previous offer.
- Selecting an item in Grand Exchange search no longer immediately closes the search.
- Ring of fire, flame gloves and inferno adze can now be reclaimed from King Roald if lost without having to replay the All Fired Up minigame.
- Players can now right-click on an entry in the GE history and access ops to repeat that offer. "Immediate repeat" immediately creates an identical offer, whereas "Detailed repeat" brings up the offer creation screen with the relevant details filled in (in case you want to tweak some of the parameters).
- You can now add your pets to a cycle of up to 10 that can be summoned on rotation by using the checkbox on the Pets interface.
- Updated the layout of reward shops such as the Waiko and Elite Dungeon Rewards Shops to allow them to be more usable on mobile.
- Reward shops will now have a standard layout size, allow scrolling and increased font size.
- Updated the breakdown of the invention items levels in the Check Invention item interface. Press the "Level information" button after you have Checked an augmented item to view item level information.
- Replaced desktop terminology on mobile for Clan Chat and Guest Clan Chat windows when you are not in one of these chat channels.
- Swiping action bars to cycle through them was not working for users in both out internal and external play testing.
- We have removed the swiping of action bars in favour of buttons to select which bar is displayed. Numbered from 1 to 10. Tap the small numbered display button to bring up the selection bar.
- Fixed an issue in the mobile client that was causing examine boxes / info boxes / error boxes etc... to render behind interfaces. For zoomed in mobile interfaces these were not visible, they now should be.
- Fixed an issue that was forcing the minigames side window open constantly on mobile. For example in dungeoneering while on the backpack, opening a door, solving a puzzle, defeating an enemy etc... any action had a chance to open the dungeoneering interface panel. The same was the case using Make-X in the POH (flatpacks). The side panels should now behave on mobile correctly.
- The abilities on your action bar will consistently light up if they're off cooldown.
- When cast on a location other than a farming patch, the rapid growth spell now displays the error "Rapid growth can only affect herb, tree and fruit tree patches." instead of "This patch has already been enchanted with rapid growth today. Further casting would kill the plant."
- The Hive Mind of Master Farmers and Olivia the Seed Merchant has been broken up and she will only know if you have pickpocketed Martin recently.
- Boosting your Divination level past 99 will no longer reduce XP gained from Cursed Wisps.
- Due to a bug, Oldak coils and Kinetic cyclones can now be reclaimed from Nulodion near the entrance to the Dwarven Mine, if Nulodion cannot find your registered cannon/coil/cyclone on your current world. THIS FIX IS TEMPORARY
- Killing monsters in a Sinkhole will now instantly remove their interaction options, allowing you to collect your loot and move on much quicker.
- There is a plan for lore to be revealed at Runefest
- An accidental announcement that was supposed to come out at Runefest was released on stream but loyalty points and auras are being looked at so that they are not an absolute necessity for pvm. It had been a long time since it had been done and seemed like the right time.
- Vinyl art is beautiful. Spotify, apple music
- Not plans but want to add some things in the future.
- Farm lootbeams being looked at
- some animal traits do nothing
- New OS poh rooms not coming to rs3 on a whole maybe certain aspects if wanted.
- The farming outfit does increase farm speed if worn at farm.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Whiteey
Hi Shane, got a question for your next show. So recently I’ve been looking at a lot of way to train farming, because of the skill of the month. I found out about herblore habit, I had a great time learning and catching all the jadinkos and got a nice mask to show off! Have you guys ever completed the herblore habitat and what do you think of it ?
Question from Dragoyle
What's the next place you want to be visually updated?
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Cabege - 99 Magic, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Strength, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Prayer, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Dungeoneering, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Invention, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Magic, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Crafting, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Smithing, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Summoning, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Defence, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Attack, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Ranged, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Slayer, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Runecrafting, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Herblore, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Agility, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Thieving, September 19, 2018
- Berylrose - 99 Fletching, September 19, 2018
- Danieljsaint - 120 Constitution, September 19, 2018
- Ultradog177 - 99 Smithing, September 19, 2018
- Touchpad_pro - 200m Fletching XP, September 18, 2018
- Cabege - 99 Strength, September 18, 2018
- I_herblaw - 120 Prayer, September 17, 2018
- Jewbakka - 99 Slayer, September 17, 2018
- I_herblaw - 120 Constitution, September 17, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Attack, September 16, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Defence, September 16, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Strength, September 16, 2018
- Kurtinss - 99 Smithing, September 14, 2018
- Matts374 - 99 Construction, September 14, 2018
- Silverwiz9 - 99 Thieving, September 14, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Farming, September 13, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Episode Title: Kill ‘em Willy Nilly
- Teaser: Ninja week with for September is here with more fixes for the Farm and Grand Exchange. Jagex then graced us with RuneScape: The Orchestral Collection, the first official RuneScape soundtrack. Finally, iOS 12 is here and it’s a must install!
- Recorded Date: September 20, 2018
- Release Date: September 21, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:39:22
- Editing Notes: None