- The servants have come back from their brief holiday - although they're not too happy about the farm that's just moved in!
- If you get a black dragon egg (unchecked) from Queen black dragon it will now appear in its correct form.
- Beehives now have a right-click option to display what flowers they have stored inside.
- Attribute boosting Honey at the Player Owned Farm is now produced at a faster rate.
- The floor from the upstairs of the servants guild has been re-installed, luckily the builders ignored the Ardougne Health and Safety Rules.
- Players can now walk away from beehives to stop collecting special honey.
- Any new rabbits you breed will now be bankable and tradeable. There were some very strange cases where if you kept your original tutorial rabbits in the breeding pen, then a majority of other bred rabbits would be classed as tutorial ones and therefore not bankable and tradeable. Apologies, but this fix will only tend to new rabbits. You'll have to sell any other untradeable ones you might have in a pen to the Rabbit Buyer.
- Noted flowers can now be used on beehives to create special honey.
- Players can now purchase an upgrade that allows animals to breed inside small, medium and large pens.
- Rabbits killed in the Elf Lands will now only drop Common brown rabbits (rather than a chance at Rellekkan ones)
- Players picking from their own Grapevines will once again be given a variety of god grapes, rather than just Grapes of Zamorak.
- Gloomshroom zygomites can now be successfully sold to Zoe the contract buyer.
- Various types of animal waste (dropping, manure etc) can now be seen on your minimap as red dots. Do you even manure?
- Beehives will now only take the amount of flowers desired.
- Players can now click away from the beehive while storing flowers.
- Hopping worlds on the farm will no longer make your animals appear to be invisible for various lengths of time.
- The Ardougne task achievement, Green Fingers, can now consistently be completed.
- Player Owned Ports special voyages now display the correct scroll graphic icon for the scrolls the player has focused on.
- Players will no longer be able to attempt to trade 0 Stealing Creation points for 0 bonus experience in a given skill.
- A new category for Skill Training has been added to the Activities section of the world map, with an icon for all non-elite skills. The Agility, Combat and Hunter training icons have been moved into this category and re-labelled for consistency.
- The ring of death now correctly activates when at 15% charge.
- Players with the 6 month summer special membership package can now open the player owned farm bonus chest at the Grand Exchange (after completing the farm tutorial).
- The storage options for the Tool Leprechaun have been slightly tweaked, making item retrieval default from storage to un-noted with a right click option to retrieve noted items where applicable.
- Going forward, Orlando Smith's hat is now tracked by the clue scroll log with an accompanying quick chat message.
- Graphically improved the Earth Altar.
- Polished the audio settings interface.
- Converted the Constitution XP reward of the Missing my Mummy quest into an XP lamp.
- Changed the XP rewards from Mourning's End part I until reward XP lamps.
- Gemstone mine has had graphical improvements.
- Added a few more names to the bottom of the preset names list for you.
- Added a worn option to the wicked hood that allows the player to quick teleport to the last location they used the hood to reach.
- Light Animica source in middle of desert and near Prifddinas. Tumeken for desert. Dark animica from the empty throne room.
- Ore and bar drop table replacements: Spring Cleaner and Drop Tables document LINK
- All new tiers of armour are tank armour. Power armour at tier 90 and tier 92. 11:00
- Beta planned for mid-November. Waiting for QA testing.
- Animica: 80k - 180k/hr based on activity. Pre QA testing.
- Seren stones: 130k
- Not as good active Elder rune, but better than passive Seren stones.
- Trahearen hour: When the hour starts, each world has a 1/30 chance of being either a light animica or dark animica rock. Otherwise the highest will be harmonized rune.
- Tier 70 armour preview: 22:55
- Tier 80 - Banite: 23:45
- Elder Rune (90): 24:39
- Tier 70 and above smithing armours are degradable.
- Existing rune drops will be replaced with a salvage item that has roughly the same value and disassemble types.
- On launch, existing smithed gear will be swapped for tokens that can be either used for tokens or appropriate armour.
- Value of Rune bars is expected to go up and then go back down after the update hits.
- Spring cleaner is being updated, will no longer dismantle smithed gear. 42:15
- Two new modes: auto-alch and auto-disassemble only available for smithed salvage.
- All Dragon armour is power armour.
- Mining and Smithing Rework Design Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12wBYpgD6FpoHk7w9cKVvxYdAj6twoQwI22fCY9uXuDM/edit#heading=h.xjqqhhaigj9y
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Dragoyle
Quick question for both you and the audience. What is the most experience you can get in one tick. This can include bonus xp, bonus exp, double xp, etc. Also what is the most you personally have gotten?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Vodka_b - 120 Invention, September 9, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Episode Title: Skillers Win
- Teaser: We run through the changes to the Player Owned Farm and it can now become a huge supplemental to Farming XP. Also skillers win in the Mining and Smithing showcase with reworked drop tables and tier 90 and 92 smithable power armour!
- Recorded Date: September 13, 2018
- Release Date: September 14, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:07:18
- Editing Notes: Pause at Scape main