- Dormant Anima core drops have been removed from broadcasts.
- Abomination cape drops now broadcast to the current world.
- Added the respective monster name to the Champions Scrolls broadcast (i.e. 'Mod Meadows has received a Champions scroll (Goblin).')
- The Reprisal ability can now be manually triggered again after using it, to return the damage to your opponent earlier
- Havoc and Smash's shared cooldown is now shown correctly in ability icon cooldown clocks.
- Cleave's cooldown clock is now displayed correctly when activated by its shared cooldown with the dragon halberd special attack
- Verak Lith's ricocheted breath can no longer be healed from with the Resonance ability.
- Removed a part of the fence and added a path into the Wizards' Guild's west entrance.
- The Auto Disassembler and Auto Alcher should no longer hold reclaimable items such as rune pouches, which was effectively allowing players to receive multiples of these items.
- Rare item store shown prices now correctly reflect the actual cost. For example, new rare items now cost 7000 instead of 4900 rare tokens.
- The rock in the south west corner of the Grand Exchange will no longer be able to be walked on or over.
- Players will no longer freeze where they stand in certain instances when teleporting to the Rune Essence mine.
- Players who have toggled beneficial boosts off will no longer receive pulse core buffs.
- You can no longer place kick-able objects in the wilderness.
- The trapdoor lever in a PoH throne room can now only be manipulated on members' worlds, to prevent F2P from being dropped into a dungeon room to which they do not have access.
- Fire spirits that spawn whilst using protean logs will now grant rewards based on your firemaking level.
- Players are now prompted to complete the "Wanted!" quest in order to start "Devious Minds".
- Players currently unable to continue the Devious Minds quest will have to complete the "Wanted!" quest to continue.
- A small hole is tuskas back has been patched over. Poor lass.
- Made several changes to instanced sections of quests to show more of the surrounding game world in an effort to make the scenes feel more immersive. Quest included in this update are Let them Eat Pie during the confrontation with Rollo and Plague's End during the Mourner HQ and Ardougne castle segments.
- It is once again possible to plant various seeds in the Wilderness herb patch.
- Crystal trees now move locations at a specific time, starting at 0:00 game time, moving once every two hours.
- Evil Dave Quest rewards XP is now given out in the form of lamps.
- Elite Dungeon 2 music tracks now unlock more consistently when playing in group mode.
- Players that suffer with arachnophobia will now have the option to flip the arraxor puzzles.
- Burthorpe Games Room, Giant Mole, King Black Dragon and Chaos Elemental are now listed as F2P in the Grouping System.
- The tooltip for Drakan's medallion now lists remaining teleport charges.
- Fairy dossier (Fairy Tale 3), Economy building for dummies (Do No Evil), Philipe's note (Carnillean Rising), Ballad (Spirits of the Elid), Dusty scroll (In Aid of the Myreque), Ransom letter (Some Like It Cold), Report (Within the Light) are now reclaimable from the PoH bookcase.
- Updated some of the interface elements around Divination craters to streamline them with modern interface styles.
- Brought the divination crater interfaces to be aligned between the surface world and dungeoneering versions.
- The drag sensitivity on the lodestone interface and abilities & items on the actionbar has been reduced.
- The Ardougne cape thieving effect now correctly stacks with the Master Thieving skillcape and Max cape when the perk is stored in it.
- Divine Spirits once again give xp when wearing a firemaking cape.
- The Mutated Fury no longer drops 10 times more often than it should have. It’s now as rare as Mutated Flurry and Barge. (source)
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Choto
1) Skilling backpack is ba-...Yeah, back.
I've hear players complaining about this because you get a backpack whether you completed the event that rewarded you with it or not. Some suggest the item should have been available only to those that played the event in the first place. I have a neutral opinion on the matter, but what do you think about that? Should previous event rewards be exclusive to those that actually played the content?
2) What are your plans for dxp weekend? Planning on getting some double xp waste like I usually do?
3) Anything you want to say about Runefest? Will you be there? Do you have any plans for it?
Have a great weekend guys, unhoods!
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- B_adger - 99 Prayer, August 29, 2018
- B_adger - 99 Defence, August 29, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Constitution, August 28, 2018
- B_adger - 99 Firemaking, August 28, 2018
- Omega - 200m Constitution XP, August 27, 2018
- B_adger - 99 Strength, August 27, 2018
- Ylee - 99 Runecrafting, August 27, 2018
- Omega - 120 Strength, August 27, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Thieving, August 26, 2018
- B_adger - 99 Attack, August 25, 2018
- Diocles - 99 Dungeoneering, August 25, 2018
- Varagianbard - 99 Crafting, August 25, 2018
- B_adger - 99 Constitution, August 24, 2018
- Row_of_snow - 99 Dungeoneering, August 24, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Shane F
- Episode Title: The RuneFest Teddy
- Teaser: Double XP weekend prep, going over the ninja fixes for the week, a talk on wealth transfers between RS3 and OSRS, and Tyco’s own special RuneFest Teddy Bear...
- Recorded Date: August 30, 2018
- Release Date: August 31, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Tyco Elf
- Duration: 1:48:06
- Editing Notes: None