- Avatar Rework
- Muting and Clan Chat
- Clan Log
- Misc. Changes
- Only 2 roots will spawn on phase 1 of the Solak fight, in group mode.
- Each Blightbound crossbow has a 25% chance of saving a bakriminal bolt when their effect activates.
- The blight percentage on phase 2 of Solak will now be drained at a faster rate. Should the hitpoints cap be reached, the rate of which it drains is then even greater.
- Blightbound crossbow drops have been made more common from group mode Solak.
- Erethdor's Grimoire is now a pocket slot item.
- Erethdor's Grimoire now increases critical hit chance by 12% and increases the damage cap up to 15,000.
- This now acts as the same as a godbook, requiring pages (Torn grimoire page) to recharge it. Each page recharges it by 45 minutes.
- Torn grimoire pages are now dropped from Solak.
- The Lost grove creatures now drop an Ancient elven ritual shard, which works the same way as the Grimoire previously worked (restores 37% of your total prayer points over 30 seconds, with a 5 minute cooldown). The drop rate is increased whilst on a Lost grove creature slayer assignment.
- The Sanctum Guardian, Masuta and Seiryu in the Temple of Aminishi will no longer attack a player outside the arena.
- The water spouts in the Masuta boss fight will no longer target a player outside the arena.
- Black hand tendrils in the Seiryu fight will no longer target someone outside the arena.
- The purple fire in the Sanctum Guardian boss fight will no longer target someone outside the arena
- The Crassian minions in the Sanctum Guardian fight will no longer target players outside the arena.
- The Masuta clone can no longer attack players outside the arena.
- Masutas purple wave of magic will no longer AoE players outside the arena.
- Sending private chat messages will no longer switch back to public chat when the friends list updates.
- Added unlock hints to Solly and the Blightbound Lasher pets
- Using a multi-code teleport with a portable fairy ring will now consume a charge
- Adam T
- Rory W
- Cody T
- Brock H
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Sina_atn - 99 Smithing, August 1, 2018
- Nordicfalcon - 99 Magic, August 1, 2018
- Patapolo - 99 Smithing, July 31, 2018
- Wolfeltopia - 99 Firemaking, July 31, 2018
- Sinver - 99 Fletching, July 30, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Fletching, July 30, 2018
- Haalalbacon - 99 Fletching, July 30, 2018
- Tanbino - 99 Divination, July 29, 2018
- Snow_light - 99 Fishing, July 29, 2018
- Jhammo - 99 Magic, July 28, 2018
- Ali_the_wise - 99 Attack, July 28, 2018
- Blindman0122 - 99 Smithing, July 28, 2018
- Alphaleo - 99 Prayer, July 27, 2018
- Alphaleo - 99 Constitution, July 27, 2018
- Wolfeltopia - 99 Construction, July 26, 2018
- Cireon’s Pick: Exploding Kittens
- What have we been doing?
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Rory W
- Cody T
- Brock H
- Andrew C
- Episode Title: Shaken Not Stirred
- Teaser: Clan improvements are here featuring the avatar rework, changes to the citadel, clan broadcasts, and the removal of orts. Also thoughts on the beach and what exactly is #AdventureCalls?
- Recorded Date: August 2, 2018
- Release Date: August 3, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Cireon
- Duration: 2:09:24
- Editing Notes: Cireon internet cut and achievement split