- Jackie the Fruit will now also sell un-noted herbs from the agility arena store in Brimhaven.
- It is no longer possible to use bladed dive when transmogrified into certain NPCs.
- Added an option to choose or cycle between targeted NPCs. Head to the controls settings interface to customise the keybinds.
- Performed maintenance on approximately 300 interfaces across RuneScape in preparation for mobile, such as Burthorpe Games Room, Pest Control rewards shop, Remote Farm, and much, much more.”
- Mod Kylar: Add one thing to RuneScape? A proper brassica quest.
- Quest point armour and quest point weapon.
- Hybrid armour, 25, 50, 75. Armour sets aim to helps players with quest bosses. The more a player struggles the more the armour set will help.
- Quest point lorehound dog: basic new pet, there will be new lore based activities to do with the pet that will change its appearance.
- Third set of rewards relating to being useful during quests or post quest activities unlocked by allocating quest points to unlock a track of rewards.
- If you have a Quest cape: Can’t have everything unlocked at once. Will probably be able to unlock 2.5 of the sets. You can reset your allocations to change your track.
- Requirements: 17 Farming, 20 construction. 40 Farming, 60 Construction for some higher level pens.
- Tutorial covers basic aspects of the farm.
- Contract buyers: Buy certain types of animals, will reward magic beans.
- 7 pens: breeding, 2 small, 2 medium, 2 large.
- When interacting with a farm pen, the pen will show animals in your inventory that you can add to that pen.
- Disease: Adjusts stats of the animals in a negative way. Curing animals gives xp, administering the wrong cure will reduce the animals stats further. No items needed to cure disease.
- Not in PoH, wanted to create a shared piece of content. Making it surface world creates more interaction.
- Harvest animal: get xp for each age state, materials for each age state.
- Breeding: Different coloured animals, chance for shiny animals that will grant more xp.
- Animals obtained from: Hunting (rabbits), combat (yaks, dragons, etc.), gathering (zygomytes)
- Rewards: Skilling potion secondaries, bank chest, seasonaliser, note produce from the farm, ultra compost (“dragon poop”), etc.
- Clans and Avatar Improvements
- Based on the amount of arts you have, you will be given clan citadel boosters.
- Clan log: display members, number who capped, number who made fealty.
- Clan MOTD
- Clan mute
- Can now set which ranks (Admin+) can kick from the clan.
- Clan noticeboard: GWD2 bosses, mazcab raids, eastern lands islands, deep sea fishing, and many more added.
- Clan Avatar
- As simple as attuning yourself to an avatar in the citadel.
- 3% base boost + 1% for each fealty up to 6%.
- No longer needed to have the avatar follow you around.
- When you get 900 resource caps you’ll get your fealty.
- If you work together as a group you will cap faster.
- 25 resources per xp drop when gathering resources.
- Having the avatar out will see it gather resources that your clan has set to gather.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Video Question from The RRMan
Question from Choto
1) So Summer Weekends are almost here, once again. I've noted that ironmen are excluded from some of the benefits, the ones that increase experience gains. However, ironmen have always been permitted to take part on the beach and spring fayre events. I keep saying this is ridiculous, as it utterly destroys the "DIY (Do It Yourself)" spirit that was proposed to iron players. What do you think about that? Do you think like me or maybe you can change my mind?
2) What are your expectations on the upcoming (tm) RS3 mobile?
3) I read Informer some days ago and I saw Shane was planning on doing a video show for the first time. WHO'S EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE HIS PRESUMABLY LOVELY FACE ?!
Also, will it be a live show or recorded and uploaded later?
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Adam T
- Rory W
- Cody T
- Sinver - 99 Woodcutting, July 17, 2018
- Toragrai - 120 Invention, July 15, 2018
- Ezle - 99 Runecrafting, July 14, 2018
- Xgn_xero - 120 Invention, July 14, 2018
- Ezle - 99 Woodcutting, July 14, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Adam T
- Rory W
- Cody T
- Episode Title: The Video Iceberg
- Teaser: We make our video debut in the lack of an apparent RuneScape update. Nonethless we got the quest point shop, player owned farms, and an update on clans. Plus is Google being monopolistic?
- Recorded Date: July 18, 2018
- Release Date: July 19, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Earth
- Duration: 1:50:14
- Editing Notes: F @ puzzles, Patreon blip, Tanis F.