- A new miniquest section has been added under the Miscellaneous section in your Achievements
- Clan achievements have been moved from Exploration to the Miscellaneous section
- A player will now be resurrected by the power of the grove should they die after freeing Solak.
- Solak Phase 1:
- Failing the Lockdown mechanic in duo mode will now spawn one less Blightbound lasher.
- Both the arms and legs during the Lockdown mechanic now have timer bars.
- The Volatile roots and Solak's arms and legs will no longer return to their full lifepoint amount should a player stop attacking them
- The click radius on the Anima eruptions has been slightly reduced
- A message will now consistently display when the Anima storm has been fully depleted
- Erethdor's lifepoints has been reduced from 500,000 to 250,000 in duo mode
- Erethdor's stats have been increased
- Multiple players can no longer catch the same knowledge fragment and core memory in the Hall of Memories.
- The core memory now has an minimum time cap of 30 seconds before it next spawns
- The master clue scroll skill riddle for gathering a radiant memory can now be completed in the Hall of Memories.
- Divination daily challenges for Luminous memories and above can now also be completed in the Hall of Memories.
- Changes have been made to the edit mode feature for controlling the toplevel interface.
- 3D World Editing, Minigame HUD Editing and Gameplay HUDs Editing check boxes have been removed in favour of an Advance Options button.
- Pressing this button now opens a list of check boxes for each of the editable components. These are listed alphabetically.
- All of these can be toggled on to display the component to move it.
- The following are enabled for editing by default; Buff Bar, Crafting Progress, Debuff Bar, Minigame HUD and XP Popups.
- Hiding the majority of them by default helps to keep the edit mode layout from feeling cluttered and overwhelming.
- Combat Target Window check box will only appear if the Combat Target Window is undocked from above a targets head.
- Two options are hidden until they are needed.
- Split Private Chat (Renamed from Private Chat) and Combat Target Window.
- Split Private Chat check box will only appear if Split Private Chat is enabled in settings.
- Telos kills will no longer be added twice to your adventures log if killed above 100% enrage.
- A tooltip has been added to the Necklace of Binding which allows you to see how many charges you have remaining
- A boss healthbar has been added to HarAken in the fight kiln.
- The message received when you have the maximum amount of memory strands stored is now filtered.
- Deathtouched darts can now be stored in a keepsake box.
- The confirmation message when activating the herblore skill cape perk has been removed.
- Golden godswords have been graphically updated to appear more golden.
- The Giant Dwarf quest is now started by talking to Commander Veldaban in Keldagrim. (You will need to first travel to Keldagrim via the dwarf boatman and complete Keldagrim's introductory cutscene.) This allows skillers to enter Keldagrim without meeting the quest's requirements.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from The RRMan
Question from Chris (@Im_Rubic)
What untradable items should group ironmen trade among each other?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Wolfeltopia - 99 Divination, June 18, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Cooking, June 18, 2018
- Seabreeze24 - 99 Construction, June 18, 2018
- Vagonbrei - 99 Slayer, June 17, 2018
- Zookeeper53 - 99 Crafting, June 17, 2018
- Seabreeze24 - 99 Invention, June 17, 2018
- Seabreeze24 - 99 Firemaking, June 15, 2018
- Varagianbard - 99 Woodcutting, June 15, 2018
- G_u_ns_h_i_p - 99 Ranged, June 15, 2018
- Robbe - 120 Hunter, June 14, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Divination, June 14, 2018
A Special Thanks to Our Patreon Supporters
- Episode Title: The Unplanned Calendar
- Teaser: Earth joins us a surprise guest where we discuss the new in-game calendar which seems a little less than planned. Also changes to the game interface editor and group ironman discussion. Plus, stay tuned for Shane’s big RSBANDBUpdate! announcement.
- Recorded Date: June 20, 2018
- Release Date: June 22, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Earth
- Duration: 2:08:30
- Editing Notes: A number of F bleeps, announcement trim, and achievements.