- Using an elf thieving reset token will no longer occasionally block players from pickpocketing
- Grinding mud runes now works correctly if a player has a charged wicked pouch equipped.
- Players in an even-sized Dungeoneering group who do not use melee to attack a Dungeoneering boss can now receive lore book drops. As discovered by Shauny and his new wife.
- The minimum and maximum amount of reaper kills assigned for Solak has been lowered.
- The lifepoints on the Manifestations of Erethdor on phase 4 of Solak's group mode in the overworld has been lowered from 45,000 to 25,000.
- Another magical mushroom has appeared near the fairy ring in The Lost Grove, which acts as a shortcut down from the hill.
- An option to exit the arena before the fight has started has been added to Solak.
- Solak will no longer attempt to insta-kill players who have left a previous Solak fight and entered a fresh battle.
- Weapon poison now tracks correctly when dealing the final blow to Solak's limbs.
- Grand Exchange clerks have been moved to stand with the bankers in the Menaphos bank.
- The rug merchant near Sophanem has been moved closer to the entrance.
- Made the following tweaks to the Agility Pyramid:
- 200 Menaphos reputation is awarded per Pyramid top handed in to Simon Templeton.
- Handing in Pyramid tops to Simon Templeton with the elite desert achievements completed will now give 10,000 coins per top.
- Handing in more than 1 Pyramid top to Simon Templeton without elite desert achievements completed will now award the correct amount of coins.
- A shortcut icon has been added at the east wall of Sophanem.
- The water fountain in Menaphos leading to the soul altar now correctly displays a water source icon.
- The corrupt slayer helmet will now provide a 5% bonus chance to catching souls and has the option to view the slayer codex.
- Solak has killed ~400k players since last week.
- Ninja Fixes (in production, hopefully June)
- Clan broadcasts
- Skybox changes
- Right click spell book swap
- Adding keyring to tool belt.
- Guthix’s own personal cache, his own memory cache, things that were the closest to Guthix.
- Fixed time based — wisps will be less RNG based.
- Nothing will be chasing you around in the chamber.
- 70 Divination requirement.
- Reward Sample: Make more than one divine location per day, gain more energy when converting.
- Goal: Add a level of awareness to when the skill will require to move around.
- 1 comp cape requirement and 1 master quest cape requirement
- Better than normal divination training for XP rate but no money potential.
- Goes back to Gamejam 2017.
- Effectively an expansion of the in-game clock
- One stop shop for all the events that are coming up.
- Jmod events, seasonal events, treasure hunter promos.
- Ability to access news posts and Twitch links from Jagex.
- Arriving June 18th
- Tier 92 upgraded sirenic armour. Keep the economy balanced and keep older bosses relevant.
- Degrade to dust. Same characteristics as previous sirenic armour.
- Aminishi scales (~100 to upgrade the existing armour)
- Augmented armours and dyes will remain if upgraded.
- Reward shop (Dungeoneering tokens): A new Invention blueprint, enchanted notepaper (untradable magic notepaper), drop enhancer (chance of getting useful base world items like Sirenic scales in temple of aminishi)
- Shave off herbs, ores, logs, platebodies. Replaced with items that are alchable or disassemble-able.
- Elite Dungeoneering outfit could be given out for the third dungeon in December.
- Dungeoneering XP will be given as soon as an NPC dies.
- 1, 2, or 3 players needed. Solo: 30–60 minutes. Duo: 20–40 minutes. Trio: Done in 7 minutes by play testers.
- Story mode: 1/3 hp, 1/2 damage, won’t get all of the drops but provides lore.
- Achievements, comp, trim, and MQC.
- Elite Dungeon 2 Pictures 1:07:30
- Elite Dungeon 2 will award tier 92 tectonic.
- Elite Dungeon 3 will drop the chest pieces of both of the tier 92 sirenic and tectonic sets.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Tyco Elf
Earlier this year I asked you the following question: If you were to give a name of this year from the updates so far, their plans for the future and from your perspective, what would it be? You answered with "Jagex learns how to win". As we now are in the middle of the year, do you still think Jagex is following this theme or do you see a better way to describe the year so far?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Seabreeze24 - 99 Woodcutting, June 6, 2018
- Anextiamarus - 99 Ranged, June 4, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Slayer, June 4, 2018
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Constitution, June 3, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Runecrafting, June 2, 2018
- Varagianbard - 99 Farming, May 31, 2018
- Xoxscottyxox - 120 Invention, May 31, 2018
- Ylee - 99 Woodcutting, May 31, 2018
- Jade_gizmo - 99 Herblore, May 31, 2018
- Tanis’ Pick: Vampyr
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: Menaphos Memories
- Teaser: This week marks one year since the release of Menaphos, we have our memories and a renewed method of reputation gain. Also thoughts on Elite Dungeons, Solak bug abuse, and Jagex’s winning strategy.
- Recorded Date: June 7, 2018
- Release Date: June 8, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:09:48
- Editing Notes: None