- Harvesting Potato Cactus should now correctly add to farming urns
- The Wilderness swords once again have their action bars left click set as the Edgeville teleport.
- Teleport jewelry pieces combined with a teleportation compactor are no longer automatically lost on death.
- Cinderbane glove drops now show up on the Runemetrics activity page.
- Boosted the attack range of the Seren godbow to 9 (previously was 7).
- Stuns are now cleared when transitioning Telos from phase 4 to 5.
- Mouseover tooltips for things like Elf City clan cooldowns (as well as combat buffs and debuffs) will no longer flicker on and off when you perform actions such as pickpocketing to gain more XP and giving and receiving hits in combat.
- Elite Dungeoneering outfit will now work correctly in guardian sphere challenge room.
- Potions will now have a 'Drink' option rather than 'Eat' when right clicking them in your inventory whilst the bank is open.
- Incorrect feedback message has been removed from the tune bane ore spell when you're using the exact number of runes.
- Players should now be able to correctly build wall decorations in the PoH
- Survey polls will now display the full length of the votes bar and provides indicators for the pass percentage required of each questions.
- The Grand Exchange will now correctly use it’s item guide price when buying and selling items.
- The grapple tree south of the poison waste spirit tree will now correctly work with the toolbelted grappling hook.
- Rise of the Six bobbleheads now correctly show kill count for other players.
- Lootbeam messaged now state the item/s which has been dropped.
- The Hellion Aura has been added to the Aura Management system. The reset mechanic for auras has been updated to now include both the Hellion Aura’s reset and Soul Reaper Reward Refresh Auras as part of the Aura Management system.
- The size of the skeletal horror arena instance has been increased to include additional scenery in the distance.
- The level 110 combat requirement from Dominion tower and dreadnips has been removed and is now a recommended combat level when talking to the Strange face.
- It is now possible to change XP received from shifting tombs within the game.
- Smallest: Loot caskets dropped from skilling, faster Menaphos reputation across the board, encouraging exploration
- Medium: Skillcape quests, alternative Divination training method, Invention golems
- Large: Aura rework, Guild overhaul, Player-owned towns
- Graphical: Varrock, Dark Beasts, Corporeal Beast, Lodestones
- Mining & Smithing Beta Changes
- Upgraded Masterwork Armour Degrading
- After the beta, we've changed the core mechanics of Smithing so that you can continue making your item even at 0 heat. Before, progress would stop completely until you reheated it. Now, progress continues but with a 50% penalty. This allows for completely AFK Smithing, but half as fast.
Listener Questions and Discussions
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Desmo360 - 99 Construction, April 10, 2018
- Kjthoward - 200m Magic XP, April 8, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Divination, April 8, 2018
- Trips_travis - 99 Attack, April 6, 2018
- Chaz5100 - 99 Constitution, April 6, 2018
- Itscavaleiro - 99 Dungeoneering, April 6, 2018
- Truly_a_weeb - 99 Thieving, April 6, 2018
- Episode Title: The Cursed Update
- Teaser: 7 years later and we finally rebuild Edgeville! Also discussion of compacted jewellery disappearing and patch notes, building a backlog of updates including a guild rework. Finally, an update on changes to the Mining & Smithing design.
- Recorded Date: April 12, 2018
- Release Date: April 13, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Derparnieux
- Duration: 2:02:52
- Editing Notes: Derp pause @ edgeville, Discord outage @ Medium backlog