- Fortune teller - bonus xp stars from tarot cards
- Scavenger hunt - medium Thieving lamp
- Clawdia stall - daily treasure hunter items no tokens this year
- Test of Strength
- Agility funhouse
- Easter egg shyguy - ranged xp
- Candy floss - cooking xp
- Dance floor - prayer xp
- Bucking baroo - defence xp
- Pickaxe wanging - mining xp
- All rewards from last year are back
- All rewards are tradeable and can be purchased with Runecoins
- 5 new rewards: Hook a Duck Flail, Fish in a Bag, Zoltan Plushie, Face paints, Easter egg hat and easter egg pet
- If you destroy certain objects during Pieces of Hate at a specific point in the quest you're now able to reclaim them.
- Prevented the player from equipping the Barrelchest disguise in Pieces of Hate on certain tiles so prevent falling through a wall.
- Moved the Rimmington crossroads hidey-hole to avoid it being replaced by the circus ticket booth.
- Hard clue scrolls from pickpocketing now correctly check against your clue scroll toggle settings.
- The female guthix wizard defending elite caskets no longer has a male voice.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a simple easy clue, an easy emote clue, and an easy map clue from being given during treasure trails.
- Ensured that all master clues, caskets and scrollboxes are blocked from disassembly.
- The 'perform emote' option on the Globetrotter shorts now performs the second emote on a medium emote clue if you have already performed the first emote.
- Withdrawing items from hidey holes will no longer need you to have an extra inventory space more than required. (> vs >=)
- Fixed an issue where the luck message for receiving a sealed clue scroll could be given even when you were already at your soft cap for that tier of clue.
- The Prosper perk text now mentions the chance to get a Master Clue scroll.
- You can now examine Blue, the Clue Scrolls pet, to see the amount of total treasure trails you have completed. Other users examining your pet will show them your total.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The duration on the calm sailfish spot has been increased.
- Deep Sea Fishing - All encounters are now easier to complete on less populated worlds.
- Deep Sea Fishing - Your fishing streak when frenzy fishing will now be halved rather than lost entirely when failing to maintain the streak.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The swarm of fish will now grant invention experience on fishing rod, rather than just the on the rod-o-matic.
- All Squeal of Fortune and Treasure Items that have a use and/or stats can now be Keepsake Copied, so you can use them as an override and still keep their abilities!
- Small and Medium Fletching lamps won from Treasure Hunter can now be used by f2p players.
- Added Enchanted Gem packs to the Slayer store for 75 gold a box. Each box contains 50 noted enchanted gems with a base stock of 5 boxes that restock at midnight.
- Added skillcape perk icons to the tooltip of the max and completionist capes.
- Buy limits per 4 hours are now displayed for the item being viewed on the Grand Exchange interface.
- Friend chats can now be added to a Favourites Chats menu through the addition of a favourite chats button beside the chat settings button in the Friend Chat interface. Players can store up to 5 Favourite Chats within the menu.
- Players can now Quick chat (Public, Friends, Group, Clan and Guest Clan included) if they've obtained skilling pets.
- Runed Fishing urns can now be stored as a stack within the tacklebox. Can store up to 4,6,8,12 and 15 per stack depending on the tackle box level respectively.
- The coal bag, gem bag, enhanced gem bag and spirit gem bag can now be used on a bank deposit box to empty it's content directly into your bank.
- Updated the Slayer Counter with an extra tooltip that tells you if you have yet to capture the target's soul as part of the Slayer Codex.
- An option has been added to switch the slayer counter into a reaper counter, by right clicking the icon. This will display all of the information that the slayer counter does, but for reaper tasks, additionally a tooltip over the kills remaining has also been added.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Wiley
How do you guys feel to how the mods acknowledged on stream that the pvm complainers were a “vocal minority” and how do you think that will affect the way Jagex reacts to that minority in the future? Lastly how difficult do you believe a siege on Falador would be? Thanks for the show.
- Iidefend - 99 Cooking, March 28, 2018
- Ylee - 99 Crafting, March 28, 2018
- Pyrnassius comp
- Jibbeh - 120 Dungeoneering, March 28, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Fishing, March 27, 2018
- Row_of_snow - 99 Thieving, March 27, 2018
- Touchpad_pro - 200m Woodcutting XP, March 26, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Magic, March 25, 2018
- Zephyr_thief - 99 Smithing, March 23, 2018
- Marco995 - 99 Farming, March 21, 2018
- Episode Title: Change Isn’t Always Good
- Teaser: The Spring Fayre is back and we run through the changes in addition to some Russian influences. Also a look at the 2018 RuneScape survey results, what surprised us and what didn’t, and Jagex admits that the vocal minority is listened to perhaps too much.
- Recorded Date: March 29, 2018
- Release Date: March 30, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 2:25:39
- Editing Notes: None