- Portable fletchers now default to the 'Tip Bakriminel Bolts' section of the make-x interface.
- Trying to activate a favourite aura while on cooldown via the Aura Management icon now displays the cooldown time remaining.
- Checking time remaining on the Hellion Aura no longer produces multiple blank lines in the chat box.
- The text when confirming deactivating an Aura has been changed to 'Would you like to swap auras?'
- The right-click Aura list on the Aura Management icon now updates correctly when players upgrade a favourited Aura.
- The Runic accuracy Aura will now appear in the combat section within the Aura Management interface.
- Favourited, previously-owned lower tier variants of Auras are no longer stuck in the Aura Management right-click activation list.
- Players can no longer use box traps or mithril seeds to skip Telos' tendril attack.
- Players can no longer skip the Nex: Angel of Death icicle mechanic using box traps.
- Pet examines now display the full kill count when a boss is prestiged.
- Dwarven and Invention multi-cannons can now be reloaded and repaired (resetting their despawn time) by left-clicking them.
- The Dimension of the Damned statue has been removed.
- It is now possible to bind action bars to a specific weapon style to allow automatic switching to a defined action bar upon equipping a mainhand weapon. This can be managed within the Action Bar Settings interface, located in Game Settings.
Listener Questions and Discussion
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Tyco Elf
Tyco elf here with a question for Shane, Cireon and our dear Tanis. I will start off by saying that I'm not in agreement with the Hydrix bakriminel bolts being the red-headed stepchild that nobody wants. They make it possible to unleash threshold after threshold ability and even allows multiple ultimates to interact with each other. Short story, they are overpowered coinbags.
With that out of my chest, I have been enjoying the replayability of Sliske's Endgame. Going through the entire maze all over again, I managed to beat it in 2 hours and 43 minutes without banking. What makes this quest worth to replay (in my opinion) is that the quest is unique for every player due to their choices from previous quests. Choices that one might regret or doubt. My question to you 3 are: (1) Do you think the consequences truly affects the player and (2) What kind of consequences would you have liked added to the quest? It can be everything from extra dialogue to killing off all the gods. And with that said I'm looking forward hearing your answer this weekend.
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter.
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Herblore, January 31, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Defence, January 31, 2018
- Elystian - 99 Summoning, January 31, 2018
- Luketotodile - 120 Fishing, January 30, 2018
- Snow_light - 99 Firemaking, January 30, 2018
- Derparnieux - 120 Slayer, January 29, 2018
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Crafting, January 29, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Strength, January 29, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Attack, January 29, 2018
- Cq_sethron - 99 Crafting, January 28, 2018
- Cq_sethron - 99 Cooking, January 28, 2018
- Trips_travis - 99 Magic, January 28, 2018
- Cq_sethron - 99 Hunter, January 27, 2018
- Cq_sethron - 99 Agility, January 27, 2018
- Delenda_est - 120 Invention, January 27, 2018
- Ilnez - 120 Invention, January 26, 2018
- A_seafarer - 99 Ranged, January 26, 2018
- A_seafarer - 99 Dungeoneering, January 25, 2018
- Noxbow - 99 Divination, January 25, 2018
- A_seafarer - 99 Fletching, January 25, 2018
- Episode Title: Tinfoil Hats
- Teaser: Replayability of Sliske’s Endgame arrives and we ask the same questions once more, will our answers be the same? Also more thoughts on the Bank Rework and combat action bars. As well as a discussion on programming.
- Recorded Date: February 1, 2018
- Release Date: February 2, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 2:16:44
- Editing Notes: Boost Pyrnassius Audio Q