- Skill plot icons will now appear in Dungeoneering Sinkholes!
- The Legend Guild Bankers will now display the bank icon on the minimap when the player is on the correct floor.
- The lodestone minimap and world map icon has been updated to use its own recoloured graphic in Legacy interface mode.
- The snow effect has been removed from all areas of Prifddinas.
- Players can now auto-redeem Dungeoneering token bags and cash bags won from Treasure Hunter.
- Players can now transmute up to 30 sets of raw, stackable arc resources at once.
- The Farming skill cape perk now gives the correct amount of potato cactus.
- The Slayer counter will now display the message 'Special Assignment' when given a special Slayer task, overriding the previous task.
- It is no longer possible to create multiple player-owned Slayer dungeons.
- Zamorak is no longer visible in the Black Knights' Fortress until The Death of Chivalry has been completed.
- The players who were previously unable to take advantage of the 2-for-1 RuneMetrics Premier Club offer can now do so.
- A number of the messages typically received on login have been removed or tweaked.
- The following can now be toggled on/off in the chat settings:
- Player-owned port voyage complete messages
- Player-owned port random flavour messages
- Eastern lands login messages
- Daily challenge login messages
- An option to reset all metrics rows when the data interval is set to 'since reset' has now been added.
- Loot beams now consistently disappear when using a legendary pet to pick up drops.
- A message in the wardrobe has been tweaked to indicate that unequippable items may need unlocking rather than purchasing.
- The 'Subscribe' button was removed for free players viewing a non-survey poll's results.
- Players can now right-click the report button to display options for 'Report a player' and 'Report a bug'.
- Mining/smithing beta begins on feb12, 1 map squre, open to f2p, no bosses.
- Clue scroll hub south old GE, pre,ire gets free master clue, everyone gets one appropriate to lvl.
- Completing robin hood outfit with top and bottoms.
- Also can wear tux as gender you identify with.
- Gilded boater and cavalier, unicorn mount(kids stick toy) and clude log.
- Tier 95 bolt, onyx tips (e) and bloodwood.
- Enchanted bolts get niche purposes.
- Rebuilding edgeville/ to do list, effy pet.
- Bank sampler, includes diango, poh and clean up.
- Potion tool tips.
- Clan update personal avatars, skill plots give more resources.
Listener Questions and Discussion
Question from Jamandy 52
I just want to say how much I LOVE the hati and skoll content. I love the timing with Vic and the xp rewards aren't totally what I am after, I truly enjoying stalking the wolves and the challenge of the kill. I love how it's very group friendly for all levels too. My clannies and I annihilated the wolves tonight and I can't wait to see others do the same :) Do you all have a favorite annual event? :)
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter.
- I_herblaw - 120 Slayer, January 17, 2018
- Teh_tagi - 99 Ranged, January 17, 2018
- Arix - 99 Constitution, January 17, 2018
- Haalalbacon - 99 Defence, January 17, 2018
- Trips_travis - 99 Defence, January 16, 2018
- Vss - 99 Magic, January 16, 2018
- Vss - 99 Slayer, January 16, 2018
- 1234werecool - 99 Invention, January 15, 2018
- Xbladez - 120 Constitution, January 14, 2018
- Blue_hubbard - 99 Strength, January 14, 2018
- A_seafarer - 99 Runecrafting, January 14, 2018
- Vss - 99 Ranged, January 12, 2018
- Arix - 99 Magic, January 11, 2018
- Shane’s Pick: Scale
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: The Musical Survey
- Teaser: Hati, Sköll, Fenrir, & Vic are back for another January! We get a glimpse of the Mining and Smithing Beta, clue scroll rework, and will the bank taster eliminate the need for the main course of a bank rework? And a discussion on Nintendo Labo.
- Recorded Date: January 18, 2018
- Release Date: January 19, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:51:10
- Editing Notes: Discord audio blip.