- The highest tier of Menagerie pet houses now have 30 slots, up from 25.
- Flameburst defenders now provide the effects of a real defender.
- The interface layout presets have been updated to better resize and handle tertiary interfaces, such as the the slayer counter for both standard and legacy modes.
- XP lamps awarded for completing Heroes' Quest are no longer non-member objects.
- Sixth Age quests are now marked in the quest journal, with similar messaging to Fifth Age quests.
- Several "agnostic" quests have been re-categorised as Fifth Age quests.
- The quest list now has an option to categorise quests into Fifth/Sixth Age.
- A quest accept interface has been added to many quests [too many to list here]
- The following quests now award XP lamps containing the quest reward XP:
- Goblin Diplomacy now awards a 200 Crafting XP lamp.
- Vampyre Slayer now awards a 4,825 Attack XP lamp, requiring 10 Attack.
- The Knight's Sword quest now awards a 12,725 Smithing XP lamp, requiring 28 Smithing.
- Dragon Slayer now awards two XP lamps worth 18,650 Strength and Defence XP, requiring 50 Strength and Defence respectively.
- Gertrude's Cat now awards a 1,525 Cooking XP lamp, requiring 11 Cooking.
- Recruitment Drive now awards three XP lamps worth 1,000 XP each in the Prayer, Herblore and Agility skills, requiring level 8 in the respective skills.
- A Soul's Bane now awards two XP lamps worth 500 Defence and Constitution XP, requiring 4 Defence and Constitution respectively.
- Priest in Peril now awards a 1,406 Prayer XP lamp, requiring 10 Prayer.
- Nature Spirit now awards three XP lamps worth 3,000 Crafting XP and 2,000 Constitution and Defence XP, requiring level 4 Crafting and level 3 Constitution and Defence respectively.
- In Search of the Myreque now awards five XP lamps worth 600 XP in the Attack, Defence, Strength, Constitution and Crafting skills, requiring level 4 in the respective skills.
- In Aid of the Myreque now awards four XP lamps worth 2,000 XP in the Attack, Defence, Strength and Crafting skills, requiring level 12 in the respective skills.
- The Haunted Mine quest now awards a 22,000 Strength XP lamp, requiring 35 Strength.
- Every Summoning scroll now has a tooltip of what the effect is.
- The following Summoning scrolls have been updated:
- The Abyssal drain's scroll now heals up to 50 prayer points, up from 5.
- The Stranger plant and Swamp titan scrolls now poisons for up to 200 damage, up from 20.
- The Vampyre bat's scroll now heals the player for 50% of damage dealt, up from a fixed 100 lifepoints.
- The Bloated leech's scroll now won't heal if health is below 600, up from 60, and deals 100 damage, up from 10.
- It is no longer possible to consume a Great Gunkan when the player has more than the maximum number of lifepoints.
- Showcase of mobile interfaces mockups.
- FPS increases because of optimizations
- Ribbon can now resize like any other window and can be customized to however the player wants.
- Clicking on monsters in the game world is difficult, Jagex has implemented hotkeys for next and previous targets. Also direct targeting mode to target without attacking.
- Mobile user interface demonstration: Shauny has killed Telos.
- Shauny takes on the QBD: 11:00
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Tyco
With RS on Mobile on its ways we have seen a number of changes on both F2P and game performance. Old code that has been left alone for decades has finally seen the light. My questions for today are (1) What is the current most outdated content in-game and (2) what content would you like to see updated? This can be graphical, technical, small tweaks or simply a minor detail that will enlighten your everyday RS experience. No reworks.
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter.
- Ptv_spooky - 99 Attack, November 8, 2017
- Choto_3000 - 99 Herblore, November 8, 2017
- Spooky_rei - 99 Farming, November 6, 2017
- Tora_elf - 99 Runecrafting, November 6, 2017
- Ilikeslayer - 99 Agility, November 6, 2017
- Tanis79 - 120 Prayer, November 3, 2017
- Takis_fuego - 99 Slayer, November 3, 2017
- Thhe_pac - 99 Invention, November 3, 2017
- Ilikeslayer - 99 Runecrafting, November 3, 2017
- Elven_badass - 99 Smithing, November 2, 2017
- Episode Title: The Revolution of Questing
- Teaser: How to fully utilize Revolution now that it can activate thresholds and ultimates, our thoughts on the future of Summoning and Shifting Tombs, and are we seeing the end of questing to level up in the early game?
- Recorded Date: November 9, 2017
- Release Date: November 10, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Trekkie
- Duration: 1:52:54
- Editing Notes: None