- Count Check - Account security check and free clues.
- Unified Grand Exchange - more social or not?
- Lootscape - Rewards though watching livestreams.
- Item rewards that are unique to treasure trails are now tracked, similar to the boss collection log. This log will be viewable in-game via a new book object when the Clue scroll rework update goes live.
- Crafting combination runes will now fill urns and give a chance to receive Ethereal fragments.
- It is no longer possible to protect Poison ivy bushes planted in Prifddinas, as they cannot be diseased.
- Khopesh blessings are now made in order automatically: sand -> sea -> sky. If you have multiple versions of one blessing then the others will be prioritised until you have an equal amount of each.
- The Magister can now phase while stunned.
- New clan noticeboard entries have now been added for the four Menaphos districts, the Sophanem slayer dungeon (under places) and the Shifting Tombs (under activities).
- Daemonheim, Tirannwn, and Wilderness options have been added to the noticeboard sub-type dropdown for Tasks.
- Using a prawn or golden cracker on another player will now automatically open all crackers in the inventory.
- The canoe interface has been updated to be more consistent with other menus within the game.
- Ganodermic creatures now display their weakness on the slayer counter.
- Lodestones can now be dragged onto the action bar and activated as a quick teleport.
- Mod Timbo: If people want detailed drops of lesser items then that could be provided. Do we want detailed drops of secondaries?
Listener Questions and Discussion
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Flash
Since one of the rewards of Customer Support Week is an additional casket from clue scrolls, I thought it would be fitting to ask you guys: what is the best reward you've ever received from Treasure Trails that you can recall? On one of my first ever elite clue scrolls I got a Third-age Range Coif. I was somewhat disappointed because it was only worth 10m at the time but was still pretty happy about it since it's definitely better than the usual stuff!
If you want to send questions or discussion topics for Update you can send to email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Jade_gizmo - 99 Construction, October 3, 2017
- Day_dreamer - 99 Fishing, October 3, 2017
- Rolladude540 - 99 Magic, October 1, 2017
- Tasty_romeo - 120 Invention, October 1, 2017
- Pyrnassius - 120 Summoning, September 30, 2017
- Bonsai99 - 99 Fletching, September 30, 2017
- Matts374 - 99 Herblore, September 30, 2017
- Vanitk - 99 Crafting, September 30, 2017
- Tyco’s Pick: Where is the population of the Earth going - Reindeer or bacteria population?
- Optimized Revolution Bars
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: The Non-Clan Friendly Exchange
- Teaser: Gielinorian giving, securing your RuneScape account with a mobile authenticator, new drop rates revealed, and Google brings instant translation to its ear buds.
- Recorded Date: October 5, 2017
- Release Date: October 6, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Tyco Elf
- Duration: 2:09:16
- Editing Notes: None