- Legacy-styled icons have been added to certain interfaces in Legacy interface mode, such as the Wardrobe.
- The jellyfish guarding the seaweed patch on the sunken Tutorial Island has moved to the north-west corner of the seaweed so it no longer interferes with pathing between the seaweed and the oyster.
- The following changes have been made to the Menaphos Slayer Dungeon sigils:
- Maximum charges have been changed from 250 to 1000.
- Recharging a sigil now only requires 1 Vital Spark per charge.
- The drop rates on vital sparks has been improved.
- The combat variant of the spirit pack pig now correctly functions as a beast of burden.
- The destination of the water altar teleport tab has been adjusted to account for the recent move.
- The Excalibur special attack will now display healing hitsplat symbols for the duration of its activation.
- Players will no longer be relocated to Burthorpe following 30 days of inactivity.
- World 77 is now the only members' Dungeoneering world.
- Players can now start large dungeons in Daemonheim parties of 2.
- The Dungeoneering and Sinkholes maps will now stay open while playing, and will dynamically update as players move between rooms.
- Skilling plot icons for fishing, farming (plants and plot), mining, woodcutting, prayer altars and summoning obelisks will now appear on the minimap while Dungeoneering.
- Dwarf traders in Keldagrim no longer walk over each other.
- The backpack and equip interfaces have been added to the default UI presets.
- The Classic UI preset has been renamed to RS2 Default.
- Layouts for the RS3 Default, RS2 Default and Retro quick load presets have been updated to better accommodate new players.
- Invention Batch 2:
- 99-120 content
- New devices
- Level 10+ benefits
- Remove inspiration, make devices stackable.
- Inspiration was a player pain. Inspiration when the skill was first released accomplished what it was designed to do. Now it’s a bottleneck in terms of finding inspiration or having people stockpile inspiration to skip out on researching other items.
- Siphoning: Bringing in an auto-siphon mechanic that can be used from a pocket slot or inventory, would store your siphons.
- Materials: Display what perks will result from specific materials.
- Machines: Based on suggestions JAgex is on the right path with machines. Will be located in the guild, originally, when a part of expansion 2 Invention hot spots would be located throughout the world.
- A feature outside of machines: Adrenaline dummy. Attack this item to keep adrenaline up without gaining xp.
- Cosmetic toggle to hide the cogs on augmented items.
- Emote Clue Improvements: Yes, please remove the need to carry or store extra equipment (87%) No, leave the emotes as they are (12%) -- 75% requirement to pass
- Multiple Clue Scrolls: Yes (84%), No (15%) -- 75% requirement to pass.
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
If you want to send us questions or discussion topics visit update.rsbandb.com/ask, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Xoxscottyxox - 99 Invention, August 10, 2017
- Kexy - 99 Slayer, August 10, 2017
- Kebabthief - 99 Farming, August 10, 2017
- Nex_sicarius - 99 Hunter, August 9, 2017
- Viye - 99 Defence, August 9, 2017
- Desmo360 - 99 Prayer, August 8, 2017
- Petra_fried - 99 Divination, August 8, 2017
- Supertje - 99 Dungeoneering, August 8, 2017
- Corruptpony - 99 Defence, August 7, 2017
- A_seafarer - 99 Summoning, August 6, 2017
- Supertje - 99 Divination, August 6, 2017
- Weezy_baby - 99 Prayer, August 6, 2017
- Toragrai - 99 Fletching, August 4, 2017
- Episode Title: Crystal Skillchompas To Me To Me To Me To Me
- Teaser: Crystal skillchompas and the choice they bring to the game: augmented vs. chinchompa, gp vs. xp, single vs. multiskill training. A look at Invention batch 2 and a discussion on Oddments and a better strategy for bringing former event rewards to game.
- Recorded Date: August 11, 2017
- Release Date: August 11, 2017
- Hosts: Shane, The RRMan, and Sorensen57
- Duration: 1:26:07
- Editing Notes: Boost audio question, insert signout.