- While using combat channelling abilities, you can now click away to stop the channel.
- An informative tooltip has been added to all summoning familiar pouches.
- Players will now receive 250 reputation for each new slayer monster added to the Slayer Codex, and retroactively awarded 250 reputation for each already added.
- Strange rocks can now be obtained from all fishing spots (excluding those within Daemonheim).
- Acadia logs now have the same junk chance as magic logs when disassembling.
- The casket-salvaging scrimshaw will now work while fishing in Menaphos.
- The Polishing perk will now work on fish caught in the Ports district in Menaphos.
- Some of the rune Treasure Trail armour has been renamed to help prevent trade scams. They now follow this format: Rune platebody (Bandos).
- It is now possible to extend time of existing portables by using the 'Extend Portable' option on your Portable Object.
- You can now buy and sell the following teleports on the Grand Exchange:
- Imperial district
- Port district
- Worker district
- Sophanem Slayer Dungeon
- Shifting Tombs
- A new option has been added to Wythien in Prifddinas. You are now able to exchange Motherlode Maw enhancers for Motherlode Shards at a 1:1 ratio. On top of this you can exchange used enhancers for a percentage of a shard. Shout out to Mod Rowley for doing this in his spare time.
- Removing active scrimshaws will no longer require you to turn them off first.
- Attuned crystal teleport, armour and weapon seeds now have a destroy option instead of drop.
- You can now disassemble Crystal tree blossoms for a chance of crystal parts.
- Active spells now have a red outline for main-hand spell, and yellow outline for off-hand spell selected.
- It is now possible to split the Attack, Strength, Magic, Defence and Constitution sub tabs out into their own window.
- You can now right-click effigies in the inventory to select skills.
- An off-hand has been added to pair with the Wand of Cywir - the Orb of Cywir, obtainable from Helwyr in the Heart of Gielinor.
- The stock of the following shops now reset at 00:00 game time. When possible, we intend to make this the case for all shops (where applicable):
- Gerrant's Fishy Business.
- Shantay Pass Shop.
- Lumbridge Fishing Supplies.
- Fremennik Fishmonger.
- Etceteria Fish.
- Island Fishmonger.
- Fernahei's Fishing Hut.
- Gift Shop.
- Fishing Guild Shop.
- Ava's Odds and Ends.
- Slayer Equipment (Spria in Taverley).
- Slayer Equipment (Other slayer masters).
- Contraband Yak Produce.
- Ali's Discount Wares.
- Baba Yaga's Magic Shop.
- Magic Guild Store - Runes and Staves.
- Void Knight Magic Store.
- Lundail's Arena-side Rune Shop.
- Tutab's Magical Market
- The slayer counter can now be expanded for further information on your slayer points, slayer task streak and current slayer assignment's weakness. From the slayer counter, click the slayer icon to expand the window.
- Luck rings now improve the rare drop table for Sophanem Slayer Dungeon creatures.
- There is now less chat when paying Saniboch to enter the Brimhaven dungeon (lol)
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Cireon
Looking at past large updates, like Dungeoneering, EoC, Prifddinas, The Arc, or maybe even all of Player-owner Ports together, what do you think would have been different about them had they been expansions? Do you think we would have different types of content in the game had the expansions been around longer?
Question from Tyler
What is your favorite Harry Potter book and movie?
If you want to send us questions or discussion topics visit update.rsbandb.com/ask, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Solequest - 99 Invention, June 28, 2017
- Karen_angel - 99 Construction, June 26, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 120 Invention, June 26, 2017
- Choto_3000 - 99 Thieving, June 25, 2017
- K3f - 120 Ranged, June 24, 2017
- Aerient - 99 Crafting, June 23, 2017
- Meru - 99 Invention, June 22, 2017
- Kebabthief - 99 Crafting, June 22, 2017
- Episode Title: 120 Slayer for Skillers
- Teaser: Patch week, a look at July, analyzing Jagex’s post Menaphos release response, and a fiery discussion on drops and Slayer vs. Skillers.
- Recorded Date: June 29, 2017
- Release Date: June 30, 2017
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 1:50:44
- Editing Notes: Boost Pyrn audio Q