- Nex's Ice prison attack no longer deals damage after death.
- Joining a new Nex: Angel of Death instance as the boss dies no longer awards loot.
- Nex: Angel of Death reavers will no longer damage those outside the arena if not dealt with.
- Buff bar filtering has been inverted on the interface; by default all icons now show up when the checkboxes are unticked, ticking the relevant category's checkbox will hide the relevant icons.
- Clan Avatar buff icons are now filtered by the skilling buff bar category instead of the boosts category.
- Note: Back to the Freezer's TARDIS appears in the desert for new players who have not unlocked the quest requirement.
Question from Thieves
We've had the Menaphos Library competition, a Combat Skill pet competition and Mod Kelpie asking for Seers' Village lore submissions, all formed this month alone. Dare I say it, but this sounds like Runescape 3 is beginning to take a leaf out of the OSRS book with more community created ideas, which honestly excites me. It's like Runelabs-lite.
What are your thoughts on Jagex using the player base as a creative well?
Question from Wiley
Hey guys, Wiley again. Do you guys think the dominion tower needs a rework? In the make it more challenging/rewarding way not the easier way. It requires 110 combat but most of the bosses are under level 90 and can be killed in a few hits from a high combat player. Secondly, do you think we will ever get more information on the "camel god" or do you think the lore will be changed to directly state that the camel god is akthanakos? If there is a separate god dedicated to camels do you think akthanakos' loyalty to Zaros would come into question? Also do you think seren will try to befriend any mahjarrat in the future or vice versa?
If you want to send questions in you can visit update.rsbandb.com/ask or you can reach us at 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) to send us a text message or voice mail.
- Waroch - 99 Magic, April 19, 2017
- Choto_3000 - 99 Invention, April 19, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Hunter, April 18, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Woodcutting, April 18, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Divination, April 17, 2017
- Trips_travis - 99 Prayer, April 17, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Construction, April 17, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 99 Hunter, April 16, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Woodcutting, April 16, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 99 Crafting, April 16, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 99 Runecrafting, April 16, 2017
- Protoman807 - 99 Invention, April 15, 2017
- Toragrai - 99 Cooking, April 15, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Fletching, April 14, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Runecrafting, April 14, 2017
- Thelion - 120 Invention, April 14, 2017
- Letyrman - 99 Fishing, April 13, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 99 Agility, April 13, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 99 Invention, April 13, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 99 Woodcutting, April 13, 2017
- Dire_straits - 120 Hunter, April 12, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Construction, April 12, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Slayer, April 12, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Divination, April 12, 2017
- Episode Title: Enterprising Achievements
- Teaser: RuneScape’s new achievements system arrives but is in need of some interface polish. The news isn’t all bad this week, we also take a look at the Seers Village rework and discuss the merits of player lore!
- Recorded Date: April 20, 2017
- Release Date: April 21, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 1:49:00
- Editing Notes: None