- The Imp Catcher quest now requires 4 unique *non-tradeable* beads discovered during the quest, instead of the beads dropped by imps. If you've not yet completed Imp Catcher, talk to Wizard Mizgog for written directions to the sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic imp.
- The Imp Catcher quest now gives its Magic XP reward in the form of an XP lamp.
- Heroes' Quest has undergone a suite of quality-of-life improvements. Most notably, while the partner gameplay has been retained, you can now complete the quest on your own. Bring a lockpick.
- After completing Heroes' Quest, the oily fishing rod can now be reclaimed from Gerrant.
- After completing Heroes' Quest, ice gloves can now be reclaimed from the high priest of Entrana.
- Camorra and the origins of the Ice Queen are now mentioned in Heroes' Quest.
- An aggressive mugger near the earth altar has been removed.
- Adamant dragons in the Brimhaven Dungeon now have the same chance to drop lore books as the adamant dragons in the Ancient Cavern.
- It is no longer possible to gain more than 10 supplies' worth of XP per day from handing in Goebie supplies. Handing in any more than 10 supplies will not give XP and the extra objects will be removed.
- The Temple Trekking tasks from the Morytania Task Set now require the NPC to be taken only on routes that match their difficulty.
- Achieving maximum points (100) in a Guthixian Cache will no longer bring up a confirmation box when attempting to leave early.
- The augmented Seren god bow now correctly says 'disassemble' instead of 'destroy'.
- Telos's shockwave will no longer hurt you on the transition between phases 3 and 4.
- Telos's ""SO. MUCH. POWER!"" attack will no longer injure you if you get hit by it while transitioning from Phase 1 to 2.
- You can no longer alch or drop the demonic skull while in combat.
- The 'Salty' title will now be removed whenever/if new requirements are added to it. This includes the Hanto armour hence those who have not yet purchased the pieces from Boni will be unable to activate the title.
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Question from Wolffi
Since the new achievement system is coming out and some of it was shown on stream, do you have any opinion about why this kind of a system wasn't implemented before? I am not a game developer nor a programmer and have very little idea on the limitations of their platform, but it seems counterintuitive to have a list of achievements without having a ''progress-bar'' or hints toward those achievements. So I suppose my question really is, why did the previous system have the hints tab but none of the achievements actually had any hints nor progress indicators whereas the new system seems simple enough to have been put into the game when the achievement system was initially introduced?
Question from Trekkie
Ahh greetings players of gielinor! Come now! For we must go and reclaim Lumbridge. You see, soon after the dawn of the new age, Saradomin and Zamorak fought a bloody battle and left a giant hole.
Our mission is to go and clean it up and make it pretty again.
*a noob raises his hand*: but what about Edgeville? My family's home is still in shambles. When shall Edgeville get repair? It's a conspiracy!!
- Charalambos7 - 99 Strength, March 29, 2017
- Charalambos7 - 99 Defence, March 28, 2017
- Mskonnan10 - 99 Prayer, March 27, 2017
- Domthemexcan - 99 Runecrafting, March 27, 2017
- Waroch - 99 Construction, March 26, 2017
- Charalambos7 - 99 Prayer, March 26, 2017
- Choto_3000 - 99 Fishing, March 25, 2017
- Giovanig - 99 Hunter, March 25, 2017
- Happy_punch - 99 Fishing, March 25, 2017
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Woodcutting, March 23, 2017
- Mskonnan10 - 99 Summoning, March 23, 2017
- Domthemexcan - 99 Summoning, March 23, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Farming, March 23, 2017
- Episode Title: Getting Lucky
- Teaser: New luck items and the luck rework! Should Jagex bring in multi-cash stack items silently into the game? Also, a look at the modern F2P experience in RuneScape!
- Recorded Date: March 30, 2017
- Release Date: March 31, 2017
- Hosts: Shane, Cireon, and Choto 3000
- Duration: 2:02:04
- Editing Notes: None