- Previewing full outfits in the wardrobe that do not have boots or gloves now show bare feet and hands.
- Players will no longer lose slayer points if they click out of the task selection interface after purchasing an additional Soul Reaper task.
- Lucky items are now listed as reclaimable on the Treasure Hunter prize management interface.
- The ironman purchase restrictions have been lifted on buying the Master RuneCraft outfit. Ironmen can now purchase this 4 piece set from either the Thaler shop or the new Runespan shop.
- The Dragonkin Forge is now consistently lit when teleporting to Kuradal via the Slayer Skillcape if the forge has been previously lit.
- It is no longer possible to receive a skull in the Wilderness by attempting to attack your own familiar.
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Audio from Pyrnassius
Question from Thieves
Hey, fun game for you guys to try out:
Log into Runescape 3, head to any Grand Exchange & proclaim your love for OSRS.
- From my test, I was met with mostly silence. The few voices that perked up ranged from 'Cool bro' to 'Well, go and play OSRS then' -- People simply don't seem to care.
Next, log into OSRS, head to the Grand Exchange & this time proclaim your love for Runescape 3.
- The result? Oh man. It's like showing a red rag to an angry bull. Name calling, belittling and just torrents and torrents of pure hatred.
My questions are:
1. Can you think of any examples of this with any other companies or franchises?
2. Why do you think a large portion of the OSRS community hates RS3 so much?
(Is it like seeing your Ex-Girlfriend has become considerably hotter and therefore you hate her even more?)
3. If you could copy & paste your character over to OSRS, would you do it?
Question from Wiley
Hey guys, Wiley here. Do you think that with the mining and smithing rework the new t90 pickaxes should be in line damage wise to other smithed t90s? Who is your favorite boss lore wise? And do you think that Bactrian camels are a viable farm animal?
- Gardenchick - 120 Attack, March 22, 2017
- Giovanig - 99 Thieving, March 22, 2017
- Waroch - 99 Herblore, March 22, 2017
- Gardenchick - 120 Defence, March 22, 2017
- Snowqueen303 - 99 Thieving, March 22, 2017
- Jamandy52 - 120 Thieving, March 21, 2017
- Siiyan - 99 Farming, March 21, 2017
- Waroch - 99 Prayer, March 21, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Farming, March 20, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Smithing, March 20, 2017
- Tanis79 - 120 Dungeoneering, March 20, 2017
- Wolffi - 99 Slayer, March 20, 2017
- Waroch - 99 Agility, March 20, 2017
- Waroch - 99 Runecrafting, March 19, 2017
- Siiyan - 99 Slayer, March 19, 2017
- Thaxy - 99 Fletching, March 18, 2017
- Cireon - 99 Invention, March 18, 2017
- Grimy_tosols - 99 Invention, March 18, 2017
- Charalambos7 - 99 Magic, March 17, 2017
- Grimy_tosols - 99 Firemaking, March 17, 2017
- Derparnieux - 120 Fishing, March 16, 2017
- Grimy_tosols - 99 Attack, March 16, 2017
- Simbakuro - 99 Ranged, March 16, 2017
- Episode Title: The Courage is Lit
- Teaser: New RuneSpan rewards: Is unstable essence over-powered? A discussion on courage versus laziness when it comes to game design and balancing. And further discussion on the Master Quest Cape!
- Recorded Date: March 23, 2017
- Release Date: March 24, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 1:58:18
- Editing Notes: None