- Fixed a force walk tile in the updated Lumbridge crater.
- Players now only need to click on a Clan Citadel loom once, continuing to weave automatically until there is no thread left to weave.
- A timer bar has been added when using Crystalise to show the duration of the spell.
- Players are now able to check when they're next eligible to force a slayer task with a slayer mask. This can be done via the 'Check kills' option on all masks with a 3 day cooldown.
- Removed the ""Check duration"" option on portable skilling locations, moving the information to the examine option.
- The Invention skillguide now lists the level unlocks (instead of '???') when the level requirements are not yet met.
- It is no longer possible to destroy augmented items by dragging them from the worn interface.
- Players can no longer cast alchemy or disassemble on baby Icefiends from the Perils of Ice Mountain quest. You monsters.
- Unlocking TzRek-Jad via the spotlight store as the final requirement for the insane final boss title will now send the relevant broadcast.
- Added and updated various audio assets in West Ardougne, the underground pass and Isafdar.
- Araxxi will no longer rarely instantly kill herself upon spawning.
- Updated the combat stats on the Lunar helm (e) and (charged) variants to match the regular Lunar helm. Armour 126 -> 196. Magic 0 -> 14. Tier 40 -> 60.
- Updated the combat stats on Lunar ring (i). 17 -> 21 magic, 17 -> 19 armour, decreased to tier 55.
- The ribbon interface in legacy skin mode will now correctly use disabled variants of the icons when relevant.
- Audio has been added to pouring tea to and from the tea flask, and when drinking from the tea flask.
- Prayer potions are now tradeable in free-to-play worlds.
- Added some keybinds to the interface when building furniture in a player-owned house.
- Players can now choose where the Attack option should appear
- On left click
- On right-click, dependant on combat level
- On right-click
- Completely hidden
- Players can now check when their account was created and the amount of time spent playing at Hans in Lumbridge.
- It is now possible to create an attuned crystal teleport seed with unlimited charges for 4,000 harmonic dust.
- Non-attuned crystal teleport seeds now have 8 charges, up from 3. The price to recharge non-attuned crystal teleport seeds has been increased slightly to compensate.
- Several texts (including the Tale of Scorpius, The Times of Lathus, and Varrock museum display cases) have been modified to improve the accuracy of early Kandarin history records. Thanks to Fswe1/Lord Drakan for exhaustive research and citing references.
- Spawn rates (with the exception of object spawns) will no longer scale with server player count. Instead, they are fixed at a rate equivalent to a half-full server prior to this change.
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Discussion Topic from Colton: Master Quest Cape Requirements
In regards to the established mechanism of distributing game lore via monster drops: Is this a fair mechanic to force pvming (in some capacity) upon a community largely composed of skillers and others less interested in intense combat? Why did this mechanic start, and why do we still use it to discover lore? Would you have an alternate route of discovery in mind?
Question from Trekkie
With 120 slayer around the horizon, what are you plans and hopes with getting slayer up?
Going to be a long hard road.
my plan, I plan to go and augment my weapons and armor and get as much invention xp along the way. Maybe put in a few perks for once.
Question from Tyco
After the Avatar rework, what should the Jmods look at and hopefully improve for RS clans?
- Ewe_logs - 120 Invention, March 13, 2017
- Barrage_tank - 99 Woodcutting, March 12, 2017
- Danieljsaint - 120 Invention, March 12, 2017
- Patapolo - 99 Fletching, March 11, 2017
- Feelmypokes - 99 Crafting, March 10, 2017
- Occult - 99 Slayer, March 10, 2017
- Occult - 99 Agility, March 10, 2017
- Episode Title: Empowering Clans and Community
- Teaser: A selection of ninja fixes and patches but do they empower clans and community? That’s what we discuss in the second half of this episode. Plus thoughts on Max Quest Cape requirements!
- Recorded Date: March 16, 2017
- Release Date: March 17, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 1:45:49
- Editing Notes: None