- In response to player feedback, White Knight initiates now wear red and partisans wear blue, as before.
- The chance of the Prosper perk giving a clue scroll is now doubled.
- The Tinker perk now has a 5% chance per rank to give +25% XP, as opposed to the previous 1% chance per rank to give +10% XP.
- The Pyromaniac perk now gives an increased chance of obtaining Bernie the skilling pet when triggered.
- The Shield of Arrav quest has been reworked to no longer require a player partner in the opposing gang. Players can now choose their current gang by talking to Straven or Katrine. (Changing gang allegiance is blocked during some stages of Heroes' Quest).
- The Shield of Arrav quest (and to a lesser extent Heroes' Quest) has received a variety of quality-of-life improvements.
- Combat scaling in The Death of Chivalry quest has been tweaked to be fairer to high-level non-members, since they have restricted access to high-level gear. Dying in each of the tomb's combat encounters will also gradually reduce the difficulty.
- A number of changes have been made to the Nex: AoD reward curses:
- They no longer occupy your overhead slot.
- They are no longer removed by abilities such as Sever.
- Prayer drain rate is increased slightly.
- It is now possible for Nex: AoD to drop the Umbra cosmetic robe set.
- Nex: AoD's icicles can no longer be moved with the Kick Ability or the Shove special attack.
- Nex: AoD's elemental crystals will no longer retaliate against players.
- 7 players now roll on the main drop table while 3 players now roll on the participation table.
- The font has been adjusted for some letters to better distinguish between the I, l, 1, O and 0 characters.
- Xenon from Clan Quest notices that “interface creep” has been fixed: http://puu.sh/u5IIJ/9b0d4ca792.png
Question from Tyco Elf
With Runescape expansion approaching, larger updates will be released in one package instead of several ones. Jagex have stated that they will keep the players active between the dates of these large releases. a) What kind of activities do you expect and b) what kind of activities would you like to see between the releases to keep the players active?
P.S. I like your singing voice Cireon. Dear regards from Tyco elf, the elven Elfborne of the elves.
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Silverwiz9 - 99 Smithing, February 11, 2017
- Shane’s Pick: 24 Legacy
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: Phishing For Updates
- Teaser: Part 2 of the Valentine update arrives, a few patch notes, a look at the 120 Slayer FAQ, and a word about update weeks going forward.
- Recorded Date: February 16, 2017
- Release Date: February 17, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 1:32:32
- Editing Notes: Mute Google home.