- Various bosses are now feeling festive and have dressed for the occasion.
- Players with the 15 year anniversary emote unlocked can now perform the 2015 variant.
- The Invention category has been added to Treasure Hunter. Players will only receive Invention prizes from this category if they have unlocked the skill. If the skill is not yet unlocked then prizes will be filled from the Divination, Crafting and Smithing categories if these skills are less than 80.
- The cost of silver jewellery has been lowered. As such, they can now be sold and alchemised.
- Skill training dummies can now be converted at a 3:2 rate.
- Players must now enter their bank pin before leaving their clan, including if their clan has no citadel.
Question from Thieves
Just a bit of a discussion point:
Jas asked us to prove ourselves worthy of living.
Jas firmly told Zaros that he cannot become an Elder God.
& I'm unsure if it's just me, but at least 60% of the cutscenes involved Armadyl, who expressed his desire for peace.
1. Considering the amount of screen time Armadyl received, do you think he will be key in influencing Jas that there can be peace, and by extension, leaving us worthy of Gielinor?
2. Do you think with Zaros' desperation for power will lead him to becoming a future antagonist?
3. Has this quest shifted your allegiances to any of the Gods?
Brief Quest thoughts:
- One of the most interesting I've ever experienced, Lore Wise.
- Without the maze, it was generally a lot of fun.
- With the maze, easily one of the least enjoyable piece of content I have ever had the displeasure of playing in any game.
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Such_xpwaste - 99 Cooking, December 18, 2016
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Farming, December 17, 2016
- Imperialias - 99 Hunter, December 16, 2016
- Imperialias - 99 Prayer, December 15, 2016
- Episode Title: Sliske’s Endgame: Elder Ex Machina
- Teaser: Sliske’s Endgame - The finale for the much anticipated quest is here, does the hype live up to the actual Endgame? Plus a discussion on labrynth design. Also, a look back at Christmas 2005.
- Recorded Date: December 21, 2016
- Release Date: December 22, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Colton, and Cireon
- Duration: 2:12:10
- Editing Notes: None