- The darkness effect used in Mah's nightmares is no longer active when leaving the nightmare.
- Vorago's entry hit is now capped per player at 12,500 for normal mode and 14,000 for hard mode.
- Araxxor's web shield effect no longer carries over to Araxxi when switching phase.
- Valuable contributors to the RuneScape Wiki fan site may be awarded the 'Wikian' title.
- Foundations have been laid to support higher resolution textures and normal maps.
- An anisotropic filtering option has been added (not supported in compatibility mode).
- An uncompressed textures option has been added.
- An issue where trees on the minimap could cause some parts of the map to become transparent has been fixed.
- Polling Update - Favourite Updates of 2016
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Thieves
- If Jagex decided to pull a Blizzard and wanted to release a fictional Runescape movie, what story line would you like to see up on big screen?
- Would you prefer it to be live-action, 3D or animated?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Jessepinkman - 120 Dungeoneering, December 5, 2016
- Such_xpwaste - 99 Mining, December 2, 2016
- Episode Title: On the 15th Year of Christmas
- Teaser: Frostworld Part 1 lets us re-live the 15 Years of Christmas on RuneScape. We also discuss favourite updates of 2016. Are your humble hosts in the minority now?
- Recorded Date: December 8, 2016
- Release Date: December 9, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Mr. Bistro, and Dave
- Duration: 1:40:33
- Editing Notes: None