- The 2014 variant of the 15 year anniversary emote has been added.
- Loot beams no longer remain on a Dungeoneering key after another player in the group has taken the key.
- Revenant pets no longer turn into a hype train when leaving a player-owned house.
- The death costs of augmented and patched versions of ancient armour, upgraded dragon weaponry and the forsaken amulet have been updated.
- The traitors in Children of Mah now have the correct names if saved.
- Children of Mah is now correctly listed as Grandmaster on the Adventurer's Log.
- Players are no longer able to freely walk on lava when re-visiting Freneskae after Children of Mah.
- Players can no longer smuggle out the black and white nightmare overlay.
- Sliske's Scoreboard now displays the correct god kills depending on the choices made.
- Players can now buy a Bond from the Grand Exchange from anywhere in game by using the Bonds pouch.
- All combat-specific Dungeoneering Gorajan familiars have been substantially buffed in strength. All normal Dungeoneering Gorajan familiars have also been buffed in strength.
- All Dungeoneering skinweaver familiars have had their scroll healing substantially increased.
- Uri will now appear immediately after the double agent is killed, regardless of changing into incorrect gear for the clue. You'll still need to switch back to claim your next clue.
- Ninjas have dipped into their paint pots and added recolours to chic scarves. Use the right-click 'recolour' option on the object and the scarf will automatically be updated to the new colour, including keepsaked variants.
- The following improvements have been made to the Runespan:
- Wizard Finix now gives your purchased starter runes in order of level.
- Points are updated as soon as starter runes are purchased.
- Icons have been added to show the RuneSphere's current rune type.
- An icon is now shown when the RuneSphere is at its core.
- An icon is now shown when a yellow wizard is calling you.
- Weapon drops from wyverns, ripper demons, camel warriors and Acheron mammoths now have a greater chance of being dropped during a Slayer assignment.
- There is now an icon on the buff bar showing how cold the player is inside the wyverns' cavern.
- Ripper demon changes:
- Damage from the death spin can now be blocked by prayers and abilities.
- Ripper demons now become aggressive at 35% life points instead of 50%.
- The ripper demon death jump now takes longer to charge up.
- Players will no longer be attacked instantly upon entering the ripper demon cave.
- The Ripper demon drop table has been substantially buffed.
- Corruption shot will no longer trigger mirage phase on nearby camels.
- The transition between mirage phase and phase 2 is now faster.
- Mirages now award combat experience upon death.
- The mammoth charge animation will no longer be interrupted to make it easier to see when they charge.
- Mammoths no longer trample, but can instead continue attacking players stood underneath them.
- The following rewards from 'Tuska Comes' have been significantly reduced in cost:
- Tuska warpriest pieces now 11k instead of 12k
- Tuska spears now 1k instead of 3k - reduced to release value
- The Calibration device 500 - was 1.5k reduced to release value
- Sacrifice ability 3.5k - was 10k
- Devotion ability 3.5k - was 10k
- Transfigure ability -3.5k - was 10k
- Tuska's Wrath Ability - 4k - can’t find reduced price
- All Tuska emotes
- Teir 1 = 500 was 1.5k returned to release value
- Tier 2 = 1k = wasa 3k reduced back to release value
- Tire 3 1.5k = was 5k reduced back to release value
- Tuska teleport animation - 1.2k - can’t find old value
- Overwhelming response: Quite happy that Smithing would cost money to level up. Is it alright that there will be a secondary cheaper/free method to level up?
- Ores should be a viable way of levelling the skill. Ores should be valuable.
- Vanes of ore will not be difficult to find. Vanes will not be the primary method. There will be areas that are solely focused on mining, without the need for other requirements.
- The need to world hop will be taken account of. Jagex doesn’t want players to need to hop.
- The focus will be on keeping ore.
- Introducing things similar to birds nests for Mining.
- Synchronize mining animations and the xp received.
- Was contentious: Making progress on the rock such as making progress against a combat creature. Jagex wants to do this to allow for other benefits to be imparted on mining, such as critical hits, prayers, and potions. It gives no room to expand Mining beyond what it is now. If a player doesn’t want to train this way it will still feel as it does now.
- Level ups could contain bonuses that are relevant to that tier of ore.
- Should Mining be faster to train after the rework?
- Tiers 60 and 70 will be available for F2P.
- How do we feel about making progress on a particular node or rock? Whether or not we are interested in making Mining a little bit faster with Seren stones being top tier speed.
Audio question from Pyrnassius
Question from Trekkie
For many players on RS, they have already max all of their skills. If you managed to max everything out, what would you do on rs? going dueling more? PVM? start a collection of rares?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Such_xpwaste - 99 Farming, November 29, 2016
- E_l_666 - 99 Mining, November 29, 2016
- Undoer - 120 Fishing, November 28, 2016
- J1j2j3 - 99 Farming, November 24, 2016
- Episode Title: Netflix and Kill
- Teaser: The Advent Calendar is back, Reindeer racing, and winter weekends. Plus should you buy premier club? And finally, a gripping post-max group therapy session!
- Recorded Date: December 1, 2016
- Release Date: December 2, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 1:59:25
- Editing Notes: Swear