- Players can no longer remote bank all energy types (including cursed), such as via imp boxes or legendary pets.
- Some messages that incorrectly referenced the Crucible rather than Deathmatch have been fixed.
- The Make-X system now works correctly with a rune pouch.
- Buying multiple XP lamps for a random skill from the Arc no longer awards a single lamp for the price of several.
- Corrected an issue where a player had fully repaired the Lady Lumbridge during Dragon Slayer, but Ned didn't believe it was fully repaired enough.
- Misconceptions: Level 90 gear and above will not require pvm components. The second impression was that PvM was still being prioritized.
- Do you have any ideas for Overload style items? The overwhelming response was something like a whetstone for sword sharpening.
- What did you think of the PvM incorporation into smithing? Generally positive acceptance. Not just armour but armour and weapons will be incorporated. The combat triangle will be respected and there will be something for Magic and Ranged.
- The problem with smithing is that no one wants what it creates.
- Solving a problem of supply and demand that also treats those with high level smithing as supply.
- Options: Skill, RNG, input cost, and lower xp gains.
- Mastery: An increased time cost for creating profitable items. This is something that starts at 99 Smithing. This distinguishes people who really care about 99 Smithing. You become more efficient at producing gear and thus become more profitable.
- This design is subject to change
- Is mastery the right way to address this issue? Wouldn’t be complex it’s purely a time sink.
- What’s going to be done about the parity of mining and smithing in bossing and combat drops? Players think that other skills (Mining & Smithing) should be brought up to match Slayer. With bossing being on top tier.
- Boss encounters generating huge amounts of wealth may be looked at in the future on a case by case basis
- A question being debated, is should Mining and Smithing be profitable while levelling up? Jagex is mildly in favour of making money while levelling. The other option is a bit more expensive levelling but having a end reward that is more lucrative.
- Asking the players: Whether or not we like mastery at the top tiers of smithing? And which model of profit do you prefer?
- Next up: Core mechanics of Smithing
Question from Thieves
A few questions for you this week:
1. With talks of skill reworks like Mining and Smithing, people are calling for a change to the Agility skill too. Any suggestions how you would fix it?
2. If you guys could create your own Elder Artifact, what would it be and what would it do?
3. Star Trek uniforms become available in Soloman's General Store: Do you buy yourself a set & equip it 5ever, or do you take to the Forums and argue that 'Jamflex' is killing the game?
Question from 1234werecool
When will Skilling Outfits no longer be obtainable only through zealous micro transactions?
Question from Kyratian
Even though it hasn't been released yet, but do you think the Nightmare Gloves will have a huge roll in PvP?
Question from Tyco Elf
How much do you think players shall be able to affect the development of Runescape (mining & smithing rework for example)? Full control, keeping it secret or somewhere in between?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Episode Title: Bounty Hunter Returns
- Teaser: Bounty Hunter returns, and we discuss is this what has been needed all along to revive pvp and the wilderness? Plus Bounty Hunter mechanics, tactics, and the return of pures?!?
- Recorded Date: November 17, 2016
- Release Date: November 18, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 2:08:57
- Editing Notes: Bleep at twitter tech news