- Surge spells may now do up to level 99 spell damage in Daemonheim, limited by your weapon's level.
- Fire giants in Daemonheim are no longer weak to fire spells.
- The log-splitting scrimshaw is now triggered by cutting bamboo and golden bamboo.
- Decorated woodcutting urns have been added to Crafting, supporting up to 99 Woodcutting (including golden bamboo).
- A 'Decorated Woodcutting Urn' Crafting challenge has been added.
- You can now combine positive and negative energy into ancestral energy in your inventory by using them on each other. Requires 95 Divination.
- Decorated cooking urns now affect food with level requirements up to 99 (increased from 95 Cooking). Therefore, urns now work when cooking wobbegong oil.
- Simultaneously killing multiple armoured zombies during Defender of Varrock no longer prevents you from bottling their additional red mist.
- The Defence skillguide has been split into Melee, Ranged, Magic & Other filters. A number of issues with text and outdated requirements have also been fixed.
- After discovering a new bird on the Arc, you will no longer have the option to inspect them again.
- Players with the 15 Year Emote unlocked can now perform the 2013 version.
- It is no longer possible to use magic combat abilities while not in combat to generate adrenaline without a spell set.
- Surge (and similar) can no longer be used to get around the trapped floor pit puzzle in the Underground Pass.
- Success chances on traps & obstacles in the Underground Pass have been increased.
- Various multi-option teleport jewelry have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options
- The results are overwhelmingly in favour of the Overload mechanic from last video.
- A consumable high level smithing item that gives a benefit in combat.
- 60,70, and 80 new tiers of gear that thematically correlate to in game content currently.
- If T90 smithed gear is good then the entire combat section of the game is useless and vice versa if T90 smithed gear is bad. Level 83 tank gear requiring level 90 to use was not well received by the players. Players asked, what’s the point?
- Smithing and combat combined together to form the best gear. The combat council is happy with that model. New combat drops would require smithing to work and the new smithing armour would require combat drops to function. That’s not a promise but it could go this way.
- If you have any concept for consumable or top end smithing items north of 90, suggest them in this weeks video.
- Next video: about profit
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Thieves
Random question to start off: Invention daily challenges, any news on those? What would you guys deem an appropriate daily for the skill?
Questy questions: With the 'Children of Mah' quest soon to be upon us, I thought I'd ask for a few early predictions from you guys:
1. Do you think we'll see Zamorak's betrayal of Zaros verbatim, or do you think Jagex will throw a twist in there to dissuade players away from The Empty Lord? (Similar to how they did during the 'The Light Within' cutscene)
2. Death predictions! Who, if anyone, would you put money on snuffing it during the Quest?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Mandii - 120 Farming, November 1, 2016
- Ty ler - 120 Dungeoneering, October 27, 2016
- Episode Title: Tiering Up for Mining and Smithing
- Teaser: We reveal our excitement at the proposed Mining and Smithing tier changes and just why this is exactly what the game needs. Also, patches, Children of Mah speculation, and password security.
- Recorded Date: November 3, 2016
- Release Date: November 4, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 1:43:28
- Editing Notes: None