- Using Authenticator without a smartphone
- It is now possible to view Deathmatch rewards from the sign-up board in the lobby.
- The supply table in Deathmatch now also offers Deathmatch overload salves and Deathmatch super restores.
- The multiway zone in Deathmatch has been made smaller and indicators have been added to the arena.
- Doomsayer settings for wilderness entry will now be taken into account when attempting to teleport with ancient teleport tablets into the Wilderness.
- Added “Congratulations” and “Congratz” quickchat messages to the auto-reply options for the “My [skill] level is [level>]” quickchat messages.
- The Twitch tab in the “Community” interface has been disabled in NXT.
- The current enrage for Araxxor and highest & current enrage for Telos have been added to the “Beasts” interface in their appropriate tab.
- The current Telos killstreak & enrage is now displayed in the “Loot” interface.
- The Wildywyrm now appears on the world map, if one has appeared.
- Issues with NVIDIA GPUs and Windows 10
Question from Wiley
Hey guys, Wiley here. Looking at your favorite skills would you identify yourself as a combatant, gatherer, artisan, or support Runescape player? For Mr Bistro's combat mind, do you think there are too few creatures that drop multiple noted cabbages? The only creatures that do are tortoise and warped tortoise. Thanks for the show.
Question from The RRMan
Where does your name come from or what does it mean @ Mr. Bistro?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Mandii - 99 Crafting, October 1, 2016
- Episode Title: Count Check Account Check
- Teaser: Mr. Bistro makes his debut as co-host of RSBANDBUpdate! A rundown of customer support week, how to run authenticator on Windows, and some basic security tips.
- Recorded Date: October 6, 2016
- Release Date: October 7, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 1:25:18
- Editing Notes: None