- Rosie has been feeling generous lately and so will now allow players to grab 5 supplies from her crate for free, every day.
- The initial cost to purchase Uncharted Isle supplies has been reduced from 50 chimes to 40. This can be lowered even further by purchasing 'Supplies Cost Reduction' upgrades, to as low as 20 chimes per supply (previously 40).
- Choosing to “Buy All” from Rosie the Chandler in Waiko now correctly buys all the supplies you can afford with the chimes in your backpack.
- The following Arc resources had their base costs adjusted, which can be increased further with Sell Price Increase upgrades:
- Shiny shell chippings now sell for 2 chimes.
- Alaea salt now sells for 5 chimes.
- Tortle bowls now sell for 9 chimes.
- Fish oil now sells for 9 chimes.
- Shiny tortle bowls now sell for 12 chimes.
- Wobbegong oil now sells for 12 chimes.
- Arc gumbo now sells for 45 chimes.
- Shark soup now sells for 50 chimes.
- The 'Commodity Sell Price Increase' upgrade now costs 8,000 chimes, down from 12,000. Players who have already purchased the upgrade will have their surplus chimes refunded after logging in.
- Teletabs to Waiko market are now available from the Waiko reward shop. They are not consumed if you are already on the island of Waiko, and can be equipped in the pocket slot.
- Tarpon, seerfish and sillago models had their colours adjusted slightly in order to differentiate between them easier.
- The respawn rate for ornate tortles has been increased slightly.
- Altered the tooltips on the Uncharted Isles travel interface to reflect the number of rare resources players can hope to gain from spending those hard earned supplies: Small = 0 to 1, Medium = 1 to 2 and Large = 2 to 3.
- The player's own ship (not rowboat) in the Uncharted Isles now has shadows and reflections.
- Chimes are now occasionally dropped by NPCs found on uncharted islands.
- The issue where in rare cases high-level resources on uncharted islands were depleting after just one harvest, has now been fixed.
- Players with the 15-year emote unlocked can now perform the 2010 variant.
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Wiley
Wiley talks now! Do you think prayer as a skill is too focused in its alignment? You can only "pray to" Saradomin, Zaros and Seren and the symbol for the skill is Saradomin's crest. Do you think they should add small prayers or place quest requirements on some prayers that associate with the other gods? Make strength boosting prayers associate with bandos and the instakill prayer Brassica? Is it sad my phone auto capitalizes Brassica? Thanks for the show.
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Episode Title: Armchair Game Designers
- Teaser: We discuss changes to The Arc, Wilderness changes, and the future of PvP all while the community manifests themselves as armchair game designers!
- Recorded Date: August 5, 2016
- Release Date: August 6, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 2:09:03
- Editing Notes: None